Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request: NutellaPlays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]6895[/font]

Banned by: Console

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: Since i got banned, i have realised that what i did was really wrong and i wish i never did it in my life, i now understand the rules here in cityrp2 and i am truly from bottom of my heart sorry for what i did to avoid the ban. Please accept the apology and give me one more chance to roleplay on this server. I understand every rule and i know how this server works now.
Thank You

Evidence: n/a
The staff-members have received your unban-request, NutellaPlays.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Why should you be given another chance when you knew the risks and consequences if you were caught, but went through with your actions anyway? Breaking our TOS (by double-accounting) is a serious rule-break, and I hope you understand why we're being so strict against it. 

Please put more effort into your UBR please.
I completely understand about the consequences and also understand why you're being strict about it. I know that what did was completely unacceptable and wrong but I haven't been on the server for 7 months now. That's a lot of time to think about what I've done and thought about how I can improve on what I did. I just want to be given second chance because I have matured and I've learnt from my mistakes. I missed the server and how fun it was to rp on, it's basically the only server I enjoy playing on. I just want to prove that I've changed. I also want to show you that will comply with the rules every time I log on. What I did was stupid and immature I don't know why I did that and I will never do it again. I understand if you don't fully trust me on this but all I want is a second chance and if I get that second chance I will 100% prove to you that I've changed for the better. Please trust me on what I've said. Am sorry for what I've done

Please.

NutellaPlays
Apologies about the late reply, Nutella.

I'll give you a chance. I'll unban you, but the ban will remain on your record. Please make sure that you know the rules and make sure you follow them. I want you to prove to me that you can behave, and I hope you will.

Enjoy man! 

Approved, user given another chance.