Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:M] miss joley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: [L²:RP] Disastrous

Time/Date: October, 10, 2018. 5:36 PM EST

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:18012397

Name of Staff Member: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][[font=Roboto, sans-serif]L²:M] miss joley[/font] [/font]

Summary/Details: 

So just to begin, I'd estimate roughly 1 hour prior to writing this, I had made an @ request because I had seen [font=Roboto, sans-serif][FL:RP] Puggy abusing his physgun to prop push another person, not exactly sure who the player was that he was pushing. Shortly after I had made the @ request, I believe it was joley who took the @ call, upon teleporting to Puggy, to assume that joley was the one who took the call, they blatantly picked Puggy up and threw him into the air a couple times, absolute blatant abuse of the physgun, and very inappropriate actions from a staff member. [/font]

"The following points are abuse: Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin 
Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc."

After I had witnessed that take place, I decided to start recording just to see if joley would begin to use administrative powers to her advantage again, "just for the fun of it".
Not but a minute and a half had passed since I'd started recording, and I had already caught joley and another unknown staff member blatantly abusing their physguns to toss each others bodies around, which you will see in the video below. 

To conclude, I have nothing against joley personally, but since I've been back on the server I've seen her using her powers to her advantage more than a few times. I think that we can all agree that this is extremely inappropriate actions from staff members, especially when you consider that they're supposed to be a role model to the community.

Evidence: 
I totally see where you are coming from, the guy we were dealing with, we had our eyes on him for quite some time since he was being a pretty big nuisance with his props, he was asking me some questions along with 2 other staff members and it was general joking around, he wanted me to fly him around but I declined and left.

When we were on the bank roof, we've just finished dealing with the guy above for massRDM to get staff attention, there isn't really much I can say, as we were just relaxing and chilling, we got straight back to moderating after having fun for a few minutes.
Joley, the video speaks for itself, to deny that would be foolish. This isn't the first time that situations like this have taken place, every single day I've been back here, I've see you breaking the rules repeatedly, using your powers to your advantage. You and I both know this to be a fact, and please do not take my words in a negative way, for I wish that you may learn from this & do better in the future. But what I've been seeing lately, it appears you're not very fit to be in the position you're in currently.
I tend to only mess around with other staff members who I know wouldn't mind having some fun, I don't use any moderation powers to my advantage when in roleplay (That would be unfair...)

The guy who was being ragdolled was another staff member, who said it was fine.

The only time I really use staff abilities on other people is when I'm responding to an @ call, I find it boring to just tp and type so I like to spice things up a tad, and if someone doesn't like it they just simply have to say stop.
You can continue to make excuses joley, I've got not much more to say on this subject unless required by HR, good luck in your future, I hope you learn something from this.
Concluded.

I can't really speak for the Grubby sit you mentioned but when I had my interaction with him today he was making pretty odd staff-related requests and can totally see what happened to be something he consented to. And if not probably deserved after said odd requests.

In regards to the video, it is just two staff member banter. We all do it sometimes. That said, it should have ideally been out of sight of ongoing RP, which Roxas and Joley will be reminded of. Other than that it is entirely non-malicious and did not have any significant adverse effect on players.