Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Mitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Mitch (STEAM_0:1:87524681)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-09 20:53
Summary: I was running a toll booth(With permission from  ) and Mitch decided he didn't want to pay, so he spawned a prop over the cliff and drove his van over the prop then deleted it, a clear case of Prop Abuse and FailRP. Also YES there were staff but I had to go before it could be processed.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/PHnCwkt1nqQ
Waiting on accused.
Due for conclusion by 8pm tonight, GMT +1.
I will just say that in regards to the tollbooth it was allowed under certain requirements I created with the player specifically. Of one of these requirements I stated the player could obstruct the route to prevent avoiding the toll as long as the booth was manned and there were other routes around the toll (the route Mitch used not being considered a valid "other route.")
(Oct 21, 2018, 08:13 PM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]I will just say that in regards to the tollbooth it was allowed under certain requirements I created with the player specifically. Of one of these requirements I stated the player could obstruct the route to prevent avoiding the toll as long as the booth was manned and there were other routes around the toll (the route Mitch used not being considered a valid "other route.")
There was another route around, but it was all the way through richard drive, so I see why he didn't wanna do it but the price was 1k
If it's alright, could we conclude this, the accused hasn't responded and it's wayyy past the given conclusion deadline
EDIT: This was already punished for by Barkles.