Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Extended?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
]Your Name:[/b] 

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7975
[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] [F.I] Wesley - Jokeman[/font]

Server:  Rockford

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Rule 1.4 - Uncooperation during @-sit, unnecessary remarks during @-sit ( very necessary) [/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: 

Dunno why your closing the thread without allowing me to have my say.

Your joke moderator ignited the situation by accusing me of something I didn't do then threatens me with a ban. Knowing inevitably I was getting banned I decided to be honest with him as he is the shittest mod I've ever come across during my whole 3 years of playing GMOD.

You're Welcome.
Besmir
The staff-members have received your unban-request, BesmirH.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Loooool. you got banned the same amout of times as me because of your behaviour loool
Again, your attitude continues to be the sole reason your ban was extended. Let's keep it civil please.
Well obviously now I'll show attitude based on the fact I'm being banned for a longer period of time.

Your Trial Mod wanted an argument during the conversation, I knew as soon as I got pulled up. He knew I wasn't particularly fond of him and some other mods on this server so he used that to his advantage.
Good evening,

I'd like to start off that I personally agree with Bambo in the way he closed the previous suspension appeals. Two previous ones already, to be exact, and this being your third. Your attitude and noncooperation during the @-sit reflects back to this third too.

Nothing has improved in regards to your ban and you have not submitted any type of evidence as to why you felt the need to give such an attitude other than assuming I brought you up to have an argument with you.

I'd personally deny your appeal solely off the fact that nothing has changed in terms of your attitude, but I am going to leave this up to an administrator that was involved or not involved to evaluate and conclude it.
Continuous aggressive behavior resulted in an extension.

Haven't been shown any behavior improvement and just continued aggressive behavior.

Denied.