Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suspension Appeal - RageSquid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: RageSquid

Ban ID: 7372 

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet.

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: Requested

Why should you be unbanned?: My decision to request a Perma Ban was a result of massive frustration both in-game aswell as in my real life. I was going through a tough time and used GMod as a valve to let it out. However in-game I was confronted with more issues and stuff. After a frustrating, from my point of view ridiculous, CourtRP Situation I pretty much had enough and was brought to that decision. Reflecting on it now, it was the wrong choice and I should've kept more composure. Anyways I would like to be unbanned as this Server has brought me a lot of joy already and I would certainly like to at least keep it as an option to bring me joy again.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, RageSquid.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'm going to be honest here, I can't remember the exact situation which led to you requesting a perm. I remember the court, and you leaving the server. Did you @ me in the discord or something similar?
Negative. I requested it on the Forum. Other than that I never contacted anyone else in any way.
Approved.
fyi, we don't do requested bans anymore.