Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Aspire and adoniss821
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Aspire

Ban ID:

Banned by:

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: Double account/fear RP

Why should you be unbanned?: 

Fear RP is understandable, I have 4 days ban for it which should be ending on Sunday. My brother plays the game and then suddenly gets stopped by Wesley in a roleplay, he then goes on and on saying that I'm double accounting when I told him it was my brother, he ignores what I say and permabans both accounts the 'adoniss821' and 'Aspire' i could not believe what I saw and what I heard from the admins mic through that server. This is stupid, assumptions are made and suddenly they're right, this server has gone to a downfall the first time I had a ban, I would like this ban to be reconsidered.

Evidence: none, wasn't recording.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Aspire.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
i would also like some evidence to be shown on why weley has perma banned me
According to your post you were there when the whole situation happened?

Now, you've been banned for 4 days, and you should know that it would count as DA especially since you were in a way involved with the server you got banned from? 

It might be your brothers account but here's the fact;
[Image: 5031b1cf0bb3a94e73b632eaf1757d39.png]

Your previous names have Adonis, you stated you were there during the sit. And you stated you said 

Did you at any point speak?

Also please explain to me why your brother suddenly plays right after your ban?
Not before, right after.

0 hours before that, and a new account with no profile set.
Those names were changed a year ago, when my brother was using this account, i then created him one so he could play due to him messing up my gameplay on other games
My main account has more games than the other thats why he used it
Those do not explain why your "brother" would hop on Limelight exactly after your ban. Immediately with no prior hours with full understanding of an experienced player.

If you have evidence to show that yours and your brothers accounts are different please do so. 

If not, the amount of evidence shows that this is clear DA.
'Exactly after', please show me where you have the information from, i excited the game because of the fear RP ban I had, so I went on the PlayStation to play Fifa, it was minimum an hour when my brother 'hopped on' and if I don't have evidence to prove this what evidence do you have to prove that this was double accounting, I've thoroughly explained every single point you've made in this thread I cannot see where this may conclude to me still have that permaban. I mean i can show you evidence of a ban history on another game where I've explained the cause of it being my brother?
Good evening,

As Bambo is currently busy and isn't primarily involved in this, I will take over this suspension appeal.
Can you explain the following details:

Quote:Time-stamp ban/FearRP (Aspire): 10/17/2018 @ 6:26pm (UTC)
Adoniss821 Connecting: 10/17/2018 @ 7:26pm (UTC)

It's because I would like to know why your brother decided to suddenly starting joining our community exactly an hour after you were banned for the duration of four days and decides to do nothing much else than interact (in an interesting manner) with Besmir_H and Sheck Wes, as well as doing certain things only an experienced/known player would know how to do (e.g. lock-picking vehicles, driving to specific locations, etc.).

Speaking about that specific location, Adoniss821 knew exactly where Besmir_H was located, taken hostage and tied-up at without any type of in-game communication whatsoever. How is that possible?

Please do reply with answers directly related to all aforementioned questions and with an explanation plus evidence as to how you are not double accounting or this suspension appeal will be denied. Thank you.
Wesley, lets be serious i mean its family my brother wanted to play so i taught him how to i taight him when i was using my main account and that teaching he learnt how to play like me, knowledge was given to him through me and then off he went. At the time my brother was going to mess apartemnts to start growing substances, he chose the top floor away the police, when he opened the door he saw Besmir_H was trapped in that room locked up, he then tried to save him and thats where you came in
(Oct 18, 2018, 06:34 PM)Aspire Wrote: [ -> ]Wesley, lets be serious i mean its family my brother wanted to play so i taught him how to i taight him when i was using my main account and that teaching he learnt how to play like me, knowledge was given to him through me and then off he went. At the time my brother was going to mess apartemnts to start growing substances, he chose the top floor away the police, when he opened the door he saw Besmir_H was trapped in that room locked up, he then tried to save him and thats where you came in

Your brother has had no interest of playing whatsoever until exactly one hour after the ban we issued you was initiated. I find it hard to believe that you're brother played exactly the same like you would play and also seems to interact with the exact same players that you would interact with. Nothing weird normally, but it is in terms of specifically going to Mesa Apt. and opening the one and only door (he didn't check for any other place for ''growing substances'' in) Besmir_H was located at that made me suspicious. After checking a thing or two, we have found it to be a double-account on your end.

Either way of the DA and the obvious third-party software that was involved outside of the game, you still haven't provided any evidence to show you weren't double-accounting while we do have the evidence that says you did.

Is there any last evidence that you'd like to submit before this suspension appeal is concluded?
Welsey, would you like a pocture of my brother i mean what else can i provide you with i dont record myself playing a game or my brother playing a game. So i really dont know how this may be comcluded i surely do not deserve to be given a perma ban on my account and my brothers so please, reconsider this iam being honest but im not sure on how i can show you further evidence.
Hi Aspire.

After discussing with , ,  and  about the case, going through evidence and reviewing what we have, we are all positive beyond a reasonable doubt that double accounting took place here. As such, the ban will stand and will not be lifted at this time.

You know far too much detail about your "brother's" ban, and the timing to it is extremely coincidental. For Adonnis to come into the game at 0 hours and immediately know where Besmir was is also highly suspicious, and is a contributing factor to the case. As you can imagine, this is highly suspicious and we aren't prepared to lift the suspension right now. Not only this, but the Adonnis account was created the same day that you were banned. A bit odd, no?

[Image: 4aba0ebcac9df94e2072379177a863e6.png]

With all of this evidence, as well as the evidence we have internally, we will not be lifting the suspension at this time.

Cheers,
Night.
Server Administrator & Teacher Liaison.