Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request: mert_albayrak7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mert

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7972[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] [F.I] Wesley[/font]

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Violation of Rule 2.1 - Ran away under gunpoint during hostage/mugging situation[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I understand i broke the fearrp rule but the trial moderator said i was only going to be banned for 1 day and he changed it to 4 days, abuse?
The staff-members have received your unban-request, mert_albayrak7.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello, your ban was extended by  due to your priors.

I'll have him respond.
Dont give me false information before i get banned.. 
I think i should be unbanned in a day because this is a joke.. 

You cant just tell someone their ban is 1 day and extend it without them knowing it, i donated to this server multiple times and i get treated like this, maybe is justified that i get banned but you cant extend it by 4 days
Alrighty, mert.

Your ban got extended due to your extensive history, which was well deserved extension.

Wesley didn't extend as he is not capable due to being a trial mod.

You broke the rule, you had priors and it was decided that 4 days is sufficient due to it.

Perhaps this will encourage you to follow the rules in the future once you've returned as I think the updated 4 days will be a better deterrent with this attitude and situation in mind.
Well, That is not my fault and its Wesleys fault he should of decided how many days i was getting banned for and i also feel like the fearrp i commited wasnt huge so dont talk about better attitudes

Thank You very much
You failed to follow a rule you've had priors for. A rule that is simple and caused massive disadvantage.

Wesley as a trial moderator only has maximum 1 day ban. Miss Joley handled a sit with Aspire tied to the situation with you and discussed extending it after.

Your attitude is passive aggressive and is not helpful to anyone.

You broke a rule, you had priors for it and it was extended. If you want to appeal for a decrease you can explain why we should do so following this post. Without stating that it should not have been 4 days in the beginning. Staff look at priors, and can rethink a ban or a punishment to either decrease or increase the time depending on solid grounds. This situation was determined to be deserving of a 4 day ban to encourage you to learn the rules better with your priors in mind.

Again, if you want to appeal for a decrease you can explain why we should do so following this post. 

Thank you.
I also think my ban should decrease because the fearrp did didnt cause massive disadvantage also, I had a excuse for the fearrp which made sense and i didnt do fearrp for very long time and this was my 4th one
As Bambo explained the reasoning for your extension, you have a prior history. That is the way we deal with punishments here if you have an extensive history in a short space of time, the amount of time you get banned or blacklisted increases.

It doesn't matter if your failRP didn't cause a disadvantage or affect anyone else, you still broke rules.

Wesley being a trial moderator only, can ban for a maximum of 1 day. I asked him if he would like your ban to be extended and he said yes because of your prior history.

As for now, this appeal will be denied and your ban will remain the same.