Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wesley Banning People Based On Assumptions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wesley Banning People Based On Assumptions. 

This guy literally does nothing as an admin. I asked the guy for help and he never replied, luckily a useful admin came to help WHILE HE WAS ROLE PLAYING. Then I came back on i get kidnapped from a guy and some other guy following us as well. I get locked up and then they end up getting in a fight. I get out while they're still fighting but then all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and bans him for DOUBLE ACCOUNTING. In disgust, when Wesley sent me up and tried to accuse me of using discord to get a rescue and Aspire my friend who was banned during this time, played with another account, which is completely false, I had an argument with the member of Staff and it got heated once he threatened me with a ban. He then accused me of lying and got him banned and me banned. 

I have never seen such a bad member of staff in any server ever on GMOD. The guy bans based on assumption. NO PROOF.
For me I don't even care that I've been banned for 1 day because that's nothing compared to what my friend and that guy is about to get. JOKE
I wish there was a lot more admins or moderators who will actually do their jobs properly instead of banning people based on assumptions and now banning that guy that I don't even know and permanently for something he didn't do is also shocking. Assuming me being in a discord call with him to get help without any proof or knowledge of what is actually going on and NOT EVEN BEING FREED AFTER THIS FIGHT! 

I hope you guys take it to consideration.

Besmir
The staff-members have received your unban-request, BesmirH.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
he also said he was going to ban me for a day and he banned me for 4 days.

I am going to make a claim right now and i am disgusted with this trial moderator jesus christ, 
i might have a bad history with warnings and blacklist but i never ever went angry with this ban,
For the double accounting, Wesley had me double check the evidence and there was a solid backing for it.

You can appeal for your own suspension but not because you believe it's wrongful. Have your friend appeal

Also fill in the template please.
Evidence. What evidence was there? 

Please I want to see this 'evidence'
I'm going to report the member of staff anyway due to him not actually doing his job properly.
Have your friend appeal for his ban.

Denied due to OP making an unban for someone else..

You can make an unban for your own ban.