Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] WildWolf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] WildWolf (STEAM_0:0:173227382) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-17 12:33
Summary: STEAM_0:0:173227382 was in pursuit of said mercedes 300 SEL. Eventually the mercedes stopped and I arrived just as STEAM_0:0:173227382 arrested the driver for fleeing. Right after he arrested him, he spike stripped his car and made sure that the vehicle broke.

In the screenshots you can see that the spike strip has been moved from the back to front, he did this to make sure it broke.
Evidence: https://drive.google.com/open?id=123Vlxt...JME7ayd6tV
i just  checked the rules menu and it didnt say anything against it (idk why but  many people have done this)
I do admit it was a dick move by me but it isnt in the rules

[Image: sigs.php?steamid=STEAM_0%3A0%3A173227382&t=0]
Thank you for your report and concern.

Indeed the described use of the spikestrip is not the kindest move, but it is not regulated by the rules. The incident can however be treated in character (eg. through an appeal to the president, a shortened jailtime for the pursuit suspect, monetary compensation or demotions).
Given the current rules it is not a rule violation, yet you are welcome to suggest an rule alteration regarding this issue.

Thank you for your concern
With kind regards,

Marsh