Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> FedNQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: FedNQ (STEAM_0:0:197447099) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-13 12:04
Summary: FearRP (2.1 violation)

We wanted to rob FedNQ, so we put him at gunpoint (FearRP implemented) and demanded 500$ of cash. He was non-complaint, lied a lot and refused to listen to our orders. We told him to drop 500$ but he put his hands up instead and then didn't put it down. First, he said that he only had 34$, then he gave byggarlecho 35$ and then at 0:45 he said "K.. 100".

He was under gunpoint by 2 armed men and therefore was under FearRP. He did not listen to orders, he did not put his hands down like he was told to and he lied multiple times about how much money he had. This is very unrealistic, someone would not react like this in real life and would not risk their lives for some extra money.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ZAYb2wYmQkI

00:9 "Umm I don't have much cash"
0:13 "I have only 34"
00:42 "35"
00:44 "k... 100"
  The sound doesn't seem to be working in the video, any chance you can fix this?

I'll see if I can get a responce from FedNQ as well.
The video was recorded without sound, but it clearly shows that he lied multiple times about how much money he had and it was clear that his intention was to make us as bored as possible so he does not need to pay. 

00:9 "Umm I don't have much cash"
0:13 "I have only 34"
00:42 "35"
00:44 "k... 100"

The FearRP is still implemented and he still lies 4 times. This is a FearRP violation and the video shows it clearly. 
-snip-
I'm going to deny the report since the video had no sound, if he said he only had $34 you should've taken it or left. The only reason I can see for him raising it is because you demanded more money.

Report Denied