Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Alfie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Alfie (STEAM_0:1:182595562)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-12 13:20
Summary: FailRP

Alfie chose to be a president of the city and then made himself a wanted criminal. After a while, he made a broadcast saying "fuck this city pce out" and left the job. This is very unrealistic and a clear violation of FailRP. Who makes themselves a wanted criminal as president, corrupt or not? Who broadcasts "fuck this city pce out"?
Evidence: https://youtu.be/dj2Bta59n78
i chose president as me and a friend was going to rp as vice and stuff we then wanted to grow contra so i said fuck this shit pce as im resining from the president slot
and me warranting myself was to see if it would allow me todo so
(Oct 16, 2018, 09:37 PM)Alfie Wrote: [ -> ]i chose president as me and a friend was going to rp as vice and stuff we then wanted to grow contra so i said fuck this shit pce as im resining from the president slot
and me warranting myself was to see if it would allow me todo so

Thanks for responding to my player report and explaining your side of the story; although to me it looks like clear FailRP no matter why. The rest is for the staff to deal with.
This isn't a major issue, however, warranting yourself and broadcasting "fuck this shit" seems failRPish.

I'll issue a warning, for now, please avoid doing this again in the future.