Limelight Forums

Full Version: Got banned while not playing the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name :SickBennyAlex

Ban ID :7963 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
Banned by : [L²] Night
[/font]

Banned in : LimeLight [Rockford_v2b] [Semi-Serious RolePlay]

Ban reason :PRA (23300)
 - 13.6 violation, FailRP // do not commit non-petty crimes as an Anarchist without developed RP, nor commit crimes in an open area.

I want to get unbanned because ı had 20 ish hours at that time and kept playing with not doing it again till today getting ban for that reason ı love playing in limelight server and ı am very sad about it not gonna happen again ı am not a native english speaker sorry how broken it is I have nothing to do now waiting for get unbanned in the forum.

Asumming you guys gonna unban me thank you if you do Smile
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SickBennyAlex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The ban was issued as it was a player report which was approved, which can be filed on the forums. Had you made your forum account sooner, you would have seen an alert prompting you to respond.

Please review the player report thread here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...?tid=23300
yes ı just checked it ı am sorry ı am new at gmod and its my first rp and it was like ı had 20 -25 hours ı am learning things everyday ı just know NLR RDM still dont know lots of stuff but like ı said learning everyday with admins warnings ı am sorry for what ı have done there did not wanna do something againts to rules on purpos Sad
I explained the violation on the post which I approved the PR under.

Now that you've read the PR, do you intend to continue the appeal?
(Oct 16, 2018, 03:46 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]I explained the violation on the post which I approved the PR under.

Now that you've read the PR, do you intend to continue the appeal?

yes
Denied.

I don't appreciate the spam of PM's asking to unban you.

On top of this, the violation was clear and explained in depth in the approval of the PR. It's a 24 hour ban, wait it out. Continue to send PM's regarding your unban and I will need to start issuing forum warnings.