Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello by kellekerell!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

I've been playing on Limelight for quite a while back in 2016. I even said that I will take a "little" break in DEC 2016, but I didn't come back till today. 

I'm sure nobody of you knows me, but I'm a happy roleplayer and also happy to be back. If you wanna play with me, just message me!

Thx for reading mates!
Welcome back and hello =) Enjoy your time.
Welcome back!
welcome, don't get set on fire
Welcome back good sir.
To be honest with you guys: It's a shame this server isn't as popular as the "original" CityRP. On my first days here back in 2016 I already realized that the Limelight Community is great and everybody is welcome, that's not the case in other gaming communities. And it's not only the great community! The servers work better, the dev's are better and it's simply a better experience to play on Limelight. I love it, I'm very happy to be a part of this community!
Hey !

Welcome back! Glad that you enjoy LimeLight!
A lot has changed since 2016. So if you need help or advise, don't hesitate to contact me or other members of the staff team in game via @<message> or the teachers via /help <message>!

With that being said: Have fun!
Welcome!
Welcome back! 

Hope to see you on the server one day

Wink
eddy
Welcome back.
Cya on the server dude!