Limelight Forums

Full Version: UserCP -> Profile Tab Overhaul + Multiple Roleplay Characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: f65743d6e96bbbc61bbea9eedb87e227.png]

Alrighty, here with another update to my fave people.

With the massive amounts of Userfields filling the Profile tab of the UserCP, I did not want to add any further options till I made it less crowded, that was the main reason why the RP character section only had 1 character, however after working tirelessly to make it both easily navigated and less crowded, we managed to pull it off! (I hope.)

Now, when you visit the UserCP -> Profile tab you should be greeted with this:

[Image: 76ef3c324f3a93cb7a35555982510eee.png]

Now I'm not going to go through every tab there, there is no need but I want to mention, you get a preview of your Profile Background and Motto on the Profile Information page.

To set another RP Character all you need to do is, go to that beautiful tab and scroll down. You'll see a section divide with title "SECOND ROLEPLAY CHARACTER" you can set it from there!

How do you navigate on someone's characters? Well, if you've seen the Profile Gallery, I took the same mechanic from there to make it easily navigated as tabs in tabs would look blech.

[Image: 1237b5c95fc640dbeabc5ad27894911f.gif]

If you do not have another character the arrows will not show.

to those observant the whole thing was available since yesterday.

I hear you saying, "BUT BAMBO I HAVE MORE THAN 2 CHARACTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the creation process of these development side are extremely repetitive, annoying and makes me cry myself to sleep. If you really want a 3rd character suuuuuuuuuuuuure maybe in the future but come on fam the Characters section is there for a reason

Thank you for reading and Dev: Bambo out
Wow this is hot daddy xxxxxx
Looks interesting