Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suspension Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
Elliot

Ban ID:

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
@[L²:M] Rocket

Server: 
CityRP 2

Ban Reason:
Evading police as President. Changing job to avoid RP situation. Changing Steam Username to avoid a player report.

Why should you be unbanned?: 
My access to join the server has been revoked for almost 10 months now, I understand that, during my time on the server, I did break a few rules. And I do take full responsibility for that and I do apologise, I believe that over these 10 months I have changed and I think that a second chance on the server is deserved, by all means - if you do chose to remove the suspension, you can monitor me on the server - I can assure you I will follow all the rules, and keep myself refreshed with changes to them. Once again, I do apologise for my past on the server - but I personally believe that I now deserve a second, final chance to prove to you that I will no longer break rules on the server.

Evidence:

Not applicable. 

Thanks,
E.M
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Elliot.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
If you were to be unbanned, would you agree to be placed under probation period? thus being in a period (of 6 months) where if you break any rule you will be permanently banned again?
Hi,

Apologies in the delayed response - Yes I’d certainly agree to that. 

Thanks,
Elliot
Approved - Probation period applied.