Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal - Ayrton Mead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ayrton Mead

Ban ID:7926

Banned by: @[L²]26 - Didnt work, dont know his forum name...

Server: Citylife

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]NLR - Perm re-instated due to probation.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Honestly, I dont think I "Should be unbanned" I broke the rules while on probation.
Before the ban, I was running around rping with a couple of friends. From what I can remember 26's friend jumped out of the truck he was in and I ran him over. I apologised and we laughed about it. Then 26 shot me, I assumed it was a bit of banter between me and another staff member. Turns out I was wrong because when I came back I was banned for NLR. Makes sense cause I was NLR'd and I just misrepresented the situation. 

I would like to be unbanned because I enjoy playing the server... I've put quite a lot of money and hours into building my RP character and I would like to continue with that. If that means serving a ban for the NLR and the Perm lifted I would greatly appreciate that. Im just trying to get unbanned in all honesty. If it doesnt work, I wish you all the best in your future.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, AyrtonM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Yo, this was the third time. You'd been banned twice before this, whilst on probation and its simply not fair if we unban you again. You broke the rules, granted you misread the situation but the rules still applied. We can't go around giving everyone 100 chances on probation. A system has been made, and we need to stick to it.

That being said, [L²] 26 was the banning administrator and I will let him deal with the rest of the case.
I've been banned twice whilst on probation, If you need to stick by a system I fully understand this tbh.

Thanks for the reply though pal
Hello Ayrton as Brynn stated above we have a system in place that works and we'd like to stick to it, that being said at this time I will be denying this appeal.