Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ncaa|Seawolf, Mumble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: ncaa|Seawolf (STEAM_0:0:5084257)  () , Mumble (STEAM_0:1:50187576)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-11 15:16
Summary: I Was RDMED By Mumble When I Was AFK Getting Headphone Charger, Then ncaa (EMS) Sat There Laughing At It And Did not Heal Me And Siad "I ran out of supplys" and heal mumble obs did not run out of supplys, then he Ragdoll Minged With My Body

Allso Im Going To Add After He Got Out Of Jail He Went Swat And Tried To Power Game Over Me To Get Me Demoted

Evidence: https://youtu.be/jODH5Vt3tUM
Hello Kind Sir/Madam,

Thought you were there as you were typing, You were killed regarding the corrupt actions within the jail.
Also Can we talk about you Disconnecting to avoid arrest while posting this PR. Thank you, 
Mumble

Also I will Add, You were already Arrested when i joined the police force and it was a different RP situation as you died.
(Oct 11, 2018, 05:23 PM)mumble Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kind Sir/Madam,

Thought you were there as you were typing, You were killed regarding the corrupt actions within the jail.
Also Can we talk about you Disconnecting to avoid arrest while posting this PR. Thank you, 
Mumble

Also I will Add, You were already Arrested when i joined the police force and it was a different RP situation as you died.

Sorry You Still Tried To Power Game And Get Me Demoted, I Did not DC My Gmod Crashed, What Corruption Actions May I Ask?
And Im a Sir Not A Madam!
(Oct 11, 2018, 05:27 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2018, 05:23 PM)mumble Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kind Sir/Madam,

Mumble

Sorry You Still Tried To Power Game And Get Me Demoted, I Did not DC My Gmod Crashed, What Corruption Actions May I Ask?
And Im a Sir Not A Madam!
Also Going To Add That's Not Even A Valid Reson To Kill Take It Up With A Supervisor Ect,
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am not here to argue with you on a forums post, I will speak with the Staff Member that will be Dealing with the Report.
And discuss the issues at hand, As I am a Player with a good knowledge of the rules and a Clean Ban/Warning Record, I believe I acted well within the Rules of the server And as stated before I will not be Discussing it with you, I will be discussing with the staff member dealing with this case.

Thank You For Your Time 
Mumble
Quoting on behalf of ncaa|Seawolf. He contacted me in-game regarding issues with his forum account and therefor being unable to reply on this thread:

Chat:
im unable to see the imgs?
*Involved* Hey, i had an little Police Convention RP on going where he was afk standing for, we all knew he was afk cause he said he will be right back, then we looked over to Riggs, where 2 guys were a Medic and a Civ (from clothing)
Then the Citizen started shooting riggs where he still was AFK, then Riggs was laying down on the floor we killed the guy who shoot him cuffed him and the medic revived him (the shooter), then i asked the medic to heal Riggs, which then he could not do cause hes out of supplies? But then the Medic healt me up? so... i just wanted to give u all my side of the storry....
(Oct 14, 2018, 01:07 PM)MrMaaze Wrote: [ -> ]*Involved* Hey, i had an little Police Convention RP on going where he was afk standing for, we all knew he was afk cause he said he will be right back, then we looked over to Riggs, where 2 guys were a Medic and a Civ (from clothing)
Then the Citizen started shooting riggs where he still was AFK, then Riggs was laying down on the floor we killed the guy who shoot him cuffed him and the medic revived him (the shooter), then i asked the medic to heal Riggs, which then he could not do cause hes out of supplies? But then the Medic healt me up? so... i just wanted to give u all my side of the storry....

Hello Sir,
I wasn't aware he was AFK at the time, and killing Riggs was regarding previous RP that had taken place.

Thanks,
Mumble
I'm extremely confused to what "corrupt actions" you refer to , and even so you should have addressed this with the chief or the President rather than immediately resorting to violence, because as I'm sure you're aware, violence is a last resort. Could you please specify if you did take this up to a superior, how you did it (if you did), and what the outcome was?

Denying any wrongdoing for Seawolf, as his side of the story seems genuine and he made a reasonable attempt to go and get more supplies.

Awaiting response from Mumble.
(Oct 15, 2018, 01:33 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]I'm extremely confused to what "corrupt actions" you refer to , and even so you should have addressed this with the chief or the President rather than immediately resorting to violence, because as I'm sure you're aware, violence is a last resort. Could you please specify if you did take this up to a superior, how you did it (if you did), and what the outcome was?

Denying any wrongdoing for Seawolf, as his side of the story seems genuine and he made a reasonable attempt to go and get more supplies.

Awaiting response from Mumble.
Hello Mr Nightmare,

I attempted to ask for a supervisor but was refused and beaten, Constantly Tasered by Riggs. He was too busy screaming at me, To acknowledge my request, As I thought no one wanted to listen to me I thought I had to use my last Resort which was killing him, Which i proceeded with. 

If you would like my insight to the events occurring before this situation, Please Contact me and I can explain on Discord 

Thanks,
Mumble
Could you clarify how you asked for a supervisor?
(Oct 15, 2018, 03:43 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Could you clarify how you asked for a supervisor?

I Attempted to speak to Riggs/Other Officers there on the previous rp situation, To speak to the supervisor but i was refused my request, Screamed at, beaten and tasered a number of times.
 Can you confirm?
I Tased About 2 Times 1 In The Arrest 1 in jail to move him out of door as he was AFK, He Did not Come To me To Ask For Any Supervisor As I Can Recall.
Pages: 1 2