Limelight Forums

Full Version: Spooky Month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's spooky month meaning everything and everyone is turning spooky, *cough*

What you guys gonna do for Halloween? Dress up as those killer clowns, set fire to houses or just sit at home like me?

Ima share a scary story while here.

So I finished watching a movie at the cinema with my friendo, it's like 11 pm, and we were walking down a darkly lit pathway, this random woman dressed in full on hippie clothes starts dancing towards us, that's right, DANCING towards us and making really weird sounds, my friend and I were like "okay what the hell?" So we kinda just like walk faster and kinda just avoid this woman but she kept on advancing on us like some sort of fucking zombie still making weird sounds.

I was ready to call the police you know it was that weird, anyway we ditched her cus we ran, it looked weird... My friend was there saying he'd knock her out if she tried anything and I was like "ehh"

Clearly high on LSD or ecstasy ¬_¬

Spooky
[Image: giphy.gif]
I am sitting at home as I no longer have a social life anymore.

Story is that when I was little, I was watching The Ring on TV at a neighbors house and right at a spoopy scary moment the light in the kitchen burst. It was good for my heart rate.

Also, I think it might be fun if we can get some Halloween event or card event related to it going?
Got myself a nice LED Mask. Probably gonna take some neat Halloween pics with a friend who is into photography.
Halloween is already dead in Germany sadly.
Did someone say spooky moth? Moth waifu? No? Ok :c

Anyway ayylmao celebrating Halloween any other way than just sitting home grinding away at halloween events in games.
(Oct 11, 2018, 09:34 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone say spooky moth? Moth waifu? No? Ok :c

Absolutely not stop this right now
Revising for mocks

Crying myself to sleep over stress

Listening to music whilst also crying

Oh yeah, telling 6 year-olds to piss off

Any more crying

Yeah that's my Halloween this year
(Oct 11, 2018, 09:34 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone say spooky moth? Moth waifu? No? Ok :c

Anyway ayylmao celebrating Halloween any other way than just sitting home grinding away at halloween events in games.

This is why we need a dislike button..
(Oct 11, 2018, 09:57 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Revising for mocks

Any more crying

i'll cry with you if you want
<Snip>
I still remember the creepy clown phase, where there'd be clowns everywhere.
Those were the good/terrible times.
<Snip>
<Content was removed; Please delete this response>
Last year our school give us all letter from the police to ignore the Killer Clown craze.

Found it pretty funny.

Probably gonna stay at home, like Joley.
(Oct 11, 2018, 10:57 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 11, 2018, 09:57 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Revising for mocks

Any more crying

i'll cry with you if you want

We all really should hang out.
Probably dig this out the attic and wear this again:

[Image: ejvgyGV.jpg]
(Oct 14, 2018, 01:11 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Probably dig this out the attic and wear this again:

[Image: ejvgyGV.jpg]

Can you just wear that all the time? Wink Luv u really (no homo) 

I personally don't do Halloween at all, just don't like dressing up and tbh none of my friends who live nearby do it, we're all too busy adulting to meet up at the best of times let alone to pretend to kill some children in a park  lmao.
Pages: 1 2