Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! I finally got my LL^2 account all fixed. I won't go into the problem because it's pretty boring. However, I would like to thank  and  for helping me get it all sorted out. Anyway, I'm going to try and not ramble so here we go...

I'm pretty weird... I am a junior in college and I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. Born and raised in Florida (yes the Flordia man is real). I haven't played Gmod for a super long time but my friend  showed me the server and I thought it would be a cool place to hang so here I am. By the way, if you hear him say I am a muppet he is lying only to get a rise out of me so just don't listen pls. I normally am a more passive roleplayer so most of the time I'm decorating, fishing, or EMS.

Shout-Out to...
  •  For the fun RP's and being an A+ bodyguard. Your 200 fish are getting there lol.
  •  For so cool Paramedic and Bar RP's, and also for getting me unstuck from props and RV's.
That's about it. It's really cool to be on a decent RP server I feel very welcome. Can't wait for more fun RP's and shenanigans!
Welcome! Good to have you.
Based on our previous conversations, pretty safe to say you are a muppet.
Hello!
Welcome to LL :D
Hello!
Hey there Brittannia!
*cracks knuckles*
I was expecting those fish three months ago already . . . I'll give you till next Sunday.

But welcome to the community, . Hope you enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask questions if something is unclear. Smile
(Oct 9, 2018, 07:25 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Based on our previous conversations, pretty safe to say you are a muppet.

First of all. THIS.

Second of all, who is this muppet?
Hi there
Hello

I hope you enjoyed your time on LL so far!
Have fun!~
Saw you before, great medic! Big Grin

Welcome =)
Welcome brittannia.

I have meet you ingame so welcome and have fun Smile
Thank the owner but not the one pouring the drinks :-c

Welcome
hi there
hola me llamo jose petinos y es mi primo/amigo jose petinos de argon  como ud bienvenidos
Pages: 1 2