Limelight Forums

Full Version: FxProGaming's unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 6623

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (
 L²:M] roxas 
Server: 
Evo city map not Rockford
Ban Reason:
Climbing on roofs without proper RP reason - Shooting cops as Citizen - Suicide and D/C to avoid sit. Was on last chance. // Last chance enforced: Nightmare
Why should you be unbanned?: 

My ban was enforced in 2016 a time when i was 16 years old, With it now being 2018 and nearing 2019 i am obviously older and so to speak wiser about my behaviour and actions both in the real world and online. I have been playing on another cityrp gamemode which will remain nameless, And actually regret my actions two years ago whereby i minged and behaved in a way that ruined other players experience on the server. Limelight has a dedicated staff team and a encouraging community that means not every playthrough is the same. I am deeply regretful of my behaviour and understand it was my last chance however i would like to put in this appeal in the hopes that i could once again have the chance to be welcomed back into the community and to contribute to it in a better way than i did previously.

Age is not my only reason for wanting to come back i'm also interested in buying donator status and using that to develop some interesting RP however that is not a reason to unban simply because i am promising to donate (I'm not trying to bribe you merely stating my interest)

Long story short, I would like a 3rd and final chance. I know its a longshot but i believe i am a different person mentally and physically to be responsible for my actions when playing on the server. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, I await your response.

Thank you.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, FxProGaming.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Oct 9, 2018, 12:58 AM)FxProGaming Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name: 

Ban ID: 6623

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. (
 L²:M] roxas 
Server: 
Evo city map not Rockford
Ban Reason:
Climbing on roofs without proper RP reason - Shooting cops as Citizen - Suicide and D/C to avoid sit. Was on last chance. // Last chance enforced: Nightmare
Why should you be unbanned?: 

My ban was enforced in 2016 a time when i was 16 years old, With it now being 2018 and nearing 2019 i am obviously older and so to speak wiser about my behaviour and actions both in the real world and online. I have been playing on another cityrp gamemode which will remain nameless, And actually regret my actions two years ago whereby i minged and behaved in a way that ruined other players experience on the server. Limelight has a dedicated staff team and a encouraging community that means not every playthrough is the same. I am deeply regretful of my behaviour and understand it was my last chance however i would like to put in this appeal in the hopes that i could once again have the chance to be welcomed back into the community and to contribute to it in a better way than i did previously.

Age is not my only reason for wanting to come back i'm also interested in buying donator status and using that to develop some interesting RP however that is not a reason to unban simply because i am promising to donate (I'm not trying to bribe you merely stating my interest)

Long story short, I would like a 3rd and final chance. I know its a longshot but i believe i am a different person mentally and physically to be responsible for my actions when playing on the server. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my request, I await your response

If theres any correlations you can see in why i have been banned for a repeat offence i would also like to suggest that IF i am unbanned that you blacklist me from said object for 10+ hours so i can prove i can RP without those things e.g vehicles.

This seems like a reasonable proposal in fact i would suggest mainly a blacklist from weapons & vehicles. This will ensure i create only passive RP and will also give me some time to adjust back into the server in non aggressive RP.
Hi FxProGaming,

After discussing your case with many administrators and also between Roxas and myself, we don't feel it's appropriate to lift your suspension at this time. You have had many bans within your playtime, specifically 14 bans in 162 hours. 4 of these bans include a "last chance" - where you've already been given many opportunities to clean up your act, yet have consistently failed to do so. Other administrators also agreed that given your history with us thus far, it wouldn't be best to lift the suspension at all right now, even in replacement for a hefty blacklist like you suggested or in replacement for a probationary period.

Your ban was not enforced in 2016, it was enforced in 2018. In fact, the date of your suspension was the 3rd of February 2018. That's roughly 8 months ago. Whilst I agree that people can change, I don't agree that you should be given another chance right now purely due to your record. This also takes into consideration how bad the ban reason actually makes it out, obviously since it's been too long, I don't have a strong memory of the incident, but the ban reason in itself is very concerning, and I wouldn't be comfortable allowing it back on the servers, if that behaviour was to continue.

That being said, give it some more time and perhaps your next appeal will be more successful. Until then, work on your knowledge of the rules, RP standards, all of that stuff and hopefully you'll have better luck in the future. You'll next be able to appeal this suspension in 3 months time, so the 10th of January. I would be much more willing to take another look over the case then, if you were to reappeal.

All the best.

[L²] Night
Server Administrator & Teacher Liaison.