Limelight Forums

Full Version: Friet's bann appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:RP] Fr!et #TeamEvo[/font]

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7921[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²] Bambo[/font]

Server:  Rockford V2B

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]PRA (23207) - FearRP[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  While i'm not asking to be unbanned I do want to ask for a decrease in punishment time. I said I know I broke FearRP and would take a punishment but 7 days is overkill for such a thing. there's people who do way worse things and get off with less of a punishment. stating the fact that my ammount of hours is high enough to know the rules is just out of the picture, I don't deserve a 7 day ban because I have more hours than someone else. Like   said, he got a 24 hr ban for FearRP wich is a reasonable time, not 7 days.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, OfficialFriet.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I had already decreased the time to 4 days before this was posted I believe so I'm thinking it's a decrease from that too?

You insulted the other side during the situation in the PR which I'd say is poor attitude.

You also refused more than one direct commands.

You tried to trick and failed and ran off while still under clear FearRP until shot at.

Nudel's ban and this ban is not the same. Situations differ and you had poor attitude during the encounter, and faced a much more clear case of FearRP.

Anything to add?
Just a decrease from the 7 days, not the 3 it is now
Alright, as this was in a way approved due to the decrease happening before the UBR I feel it'd be weird to deny it.

It's approved as the decrease happened but before this ubr /shrug