Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Elliot Alderson, greenman, Viten1234
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: greenman (STEAM_0:1:60285540)  () , Viten1234 (STEAM_0:1:65340467)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-07 21:46
Summary: I got raided by two police officers, Viten1234 and someone else, and one SWAT officer, greenman. I geared up for the raid, since I could see them getting ready to come in with outside cameras. The SWAT officer then places a breaching charge on the side of my home, instead of on the door, blows up the entire wall, and kills me. I don't have a problem with the raid, but I think it's just FailRP to blow up an entire wall with 1 breaching charge, instead of trying to go through the door like any other realistic officer would.

Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/7d84049c1aac670d6dce...aba192.jpg
I've seen multiple cops breach floors and roofes of bases such as this an admins would not do anything about it so we thought we were doing nothing wrong and we acted this why because it would be the best case scenario for this situation. Besides you had thin walls making a breaching charge very possible if it were a real situation.
Denied.

This is not FailRP, and could be done to allow for entry from a different angle.