Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Forum for byggarlecho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of byggarlecho () as he has a forum ban.

Your Name: Steam: byggarlecho | Forum:  

Ban ID: So there were 2 Warnings issued at the same time: 381 & 382

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () [L²] Night | Forums:  

Server: LL Forums

Ban Reason: Spam posting. GEN4 - You need to post seriously in certain areas of the forums. Refer to the rules.

Why should you be unbanned?: First of all, I want to say sorry to everyone. Back then I was really tired of Limelight & Garry's mod overall. I did really dumb things and made really stupid decisions such as spamming unnecessary things on the forums, I minged around In-game e.tc. I want to say sorry for that & everything I've done earlier. I was really immature back then and I do regret everything I did. Now when I've got back to Limelight again It's really annoying to not be able to view different areas on the forums, I can't post anything e.tc.

Evidence: I don't have any evidence.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Kurdayeti.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I believe all of the warnings you had issued were due to your spam, or relevant to your minging on the forums. Referencing ID's 310, 358, 359, 381, 382 and 383 here, issued by  and , as well as myself.

Going to be asking them for input on this before I do anything.
For 381:
Regardless of whether or not you were tired of Garry's Mod/Limelight, it does not excuse your actions. You purposely went out of your way to break the forum rules by posting useless content in the suggestions sub-forum and got punished for it. I see no reason why this should be lifted.

Denied for 381.
Doc has deferred judgement over his warnings to me, however, since Cameron has denied the appeal for warning 381, I cannot consider lifting your forum suspension at this time.

Denied.