Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request - LiveQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
LiveQ
Ban ID:
6681-6683
Banned by: Termin  

Server: 
City RP - Rockford
Ban Reason:
Deaththreats in OOC - Using family share acc to avoid ban
Why should you be unbanned?: 
It has been a 8 months since i was banned from this server. I used to play it a lot. I was young and dumb and was too invested in it. When things didnt go my way, i became angry and said things no one should hear over a game. After i was punished for it i tried to evaid that punishment by family sharing an account and i was rightfully banned for it. Im back now and more mature. I do understand that what i did was wrong and i have matured during theese 8 months. I hope i can be forgiven and unbanned.
Evidence:

-
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LiveQ.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hey man seen as Termin has left the team it may take longer for him to get back, I’ll try and get this to him.
The ban issued by me was 6681 for the OOC use and was temporary. That will stay as issued.

The double accounting ban was automatically issued by our systems so I wasn't aware of it (from memory), I'm happy for a current administrator to decide whether to unban your main account based on your history or to have a probation etc.
Tbh in 8 months you don't suddenly grow a moustache and mature THAT much, as much as I appreciate you admitting it at this current time I wouldn't support an unban
After discussing the case with several different staff members, your appeal will be denied. It's only been 8 months since you were banned, I we do not believe you would have changed that much in that amount of time. Make sure to check the unban request rules before posting your next UBR.

Thanks, [L²] Brynn.