Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Spectre & The Reaper - Citizens Beware!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following information was retrieved from a notepad belonging to a Private Investigator known only as Mr. Gray. Along with his notepad, we discovered a camera half buried under the sand by Rockford beach after an anonymous tip was delivered to Rockford PD.

The images following this message are graphic.

You have been warned.

[Image: vUbUNa2.png]
Abandoned gun and bag of money, possibly gang related.

Note - I now believe this to be linked to The Spectre and The Reaper case as several people have gone missing.

[Image: unknown.png]

African-American female, appears to be in mid-20's. Multiple lacerations on torso, appears to be C.O.D
Hung from neck outside crime scene. A message? How would perpatrator get on the roof?
Crime scene - Rockford Town Hall

Another African-American female hung from building in similiar manner to first. Wasn't able to take picture as warned to leave by Police.
Seeing a pattern, possibly race related?

[Image: EVmogz3.jpg]
One of many abandoned vehicles, all parked in strange places. Possibly related to missing person reports and murders.

[Image: pbSXzWi.png]

Caucasian male, early-mid 40's. Multiple lacerations to face and torso, appears to be C.O.D
Hung the same way as previous victims. Crime scene - Bank of Rockford

[Image: 0J6JixL.jpg]
Two males, age unknown. Throats slashed - quick deaths. Bullet casings on the floor.
Not hung, appear to have got in the way of the true target. Crime scene - Bank of Rockford

[Image: ZLa1hOL.png]

Two individuals floating outside the Presidents office. Heard cop mutter 'The Spectre and The Reaper'
I don't know where to go.

[Image: 4ngxYok.png]

3 men publicly executed on top of Bank of Rockford. I can hear his voice inside my head.

[Image: QkENEE0.jpg]

Interview with caucasian male in mid-late 30's who appears to be supporting the killings. Calls himself 'TSA'
'TSA' was later identified as Ollie Nicholls a victim of 'The Spectre and The Reaper' murders. We are unsure as to what 'TSA' means.

[Image: vStZWop.jpg]

3 more dead men hung from Rockford Town Hall. Becoming numb to this.

[Image: FpRm4oM.jpg]

Two hours ago those men were murdered. City is unbearably silent, I don't like this.

[Image: unknown.png]

Woke up to find myself in this cage with a crowd outside of it. TSA and 2 other men are here with me.

The Spectre and The Reaper took my camera. They said they want to sacrifice us to the Gods.
Said something about 'making an example of us' I'm not making it out of here alive.

Mr. Gray and the people shown in this photo were not seen again. If you have any information as to the status of the people who have been declared missing, deliver it to Rockford Police Department.

There will be a reward for the identities of the two criminals known as 'The Spectre' and 'The Reaper'
Now this is some fine detective work, son.

J Jonah Jameson would be proud.
Thanks, it was a lot of fun. Want to do something similar to this in the future.