Limelight Forums

Full Version: Item loss due to full inv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Tom
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43041995

Refund details ([font=Roboto, sans-serif]An hour or 2 prior to posting this on 3rd October 2018): I had a full inventory after harvesting my 2nd weed pot and didn't realise this until after picking up everything including the pots and lights. This resulted in me losing 18 weed (as I received 6 per pot) 4 pots and 1 UV light.[/font]

Reason: I might be wrong but I don't think it gave me a warning when my inventory was full. Even if it did give me a warning I don't think it should allow you to continue picking up items when your inventory is full as it simply deletes them from the server without warning. I didn't even realise I'd lost all these items until I went fishing about 10 minutes later and seen the 'You caught a fish but your inventory is full' message.
If possible please refund this in cash because I've had to rebuy all the supplies to carry on using them whilst waiting for a response. Thank you.
Approved.
Since I'll need to manually process, I'll do this when I notice your offline.
Brilliant, thank you
Processed.