Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Kurdayeti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Kurdayeti (STEAM_0:1:82662812) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-02 14:07
Summary: he keeps calling me a retard ooc
Evidence: https://youtu.be/98Kl549GYLc
I'm talking in-character, very clearly. 

00:00 - 0:15: I'm telling you that cops are coming and that we are waiting for the cops. 
0:38 - 0:41: Is when I told you to stop threatening me and spitting at me (in-character).
1:18 - 1:20: Why did you ask me to insult you again if you are offended by it in-character? 
1:37 - 1:40: I make a request to the government and ask for an officer to come outside Rockford Customs. I was roleplaying Rockford Traffic School with Ishnifan in 190 Main St. Leon trespassed, punched our door (which is damage to property), spat at me and threatened to kill me. This is why I called the officers, and this shows how this is all in-character.

What the video you have posted shows is that I'm insulting you in-character, not out-of-character. I'm sorry if you were offended though, but, you have to understand the difference between in-character and out-of-character. This is a roleplay server, don't take in-character personally. 

Kindest Regards,
Kurdayeti
This was all in-character, and not OOC. Do be mindful of your comments though please .

Denied.