Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dev: Bambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bambo does a terrible job at putting out updates. I am not bashing him, I am criticizing him. Often he puts out updates without testing, and or confirming the updates. Now I understand that in his position, he is seen as a guy that knows what he is doing and is allowed to do such things; consequently, it is hurting the gamemode. 

A recent example is the forums, it is way worse than it was, and was released on short notice without enough testing. It should be taken out and the old system should be put back. The new system should be tested and all the issues worked out before releasing for Live.

He does things like this quite often and as a developer myself, it annoys the hell out of me and pisses me off. The issue needs to be addressed.

Involved Members:

Edit: This sounds really offensive and rude. I am bad with explaining things through text. In my head this sounds like a peaceful conversation. Please don't bash me for 'bashing' Bambo. I am not trying to do so.
wow you're fucking hilarious arent you
Kind of funny actually.
Thank you for being honest and for sharing your thoughts with us.
Bambo does a terrible job and we will make sure that he'll no longer harm the community in any way.
It is a shame that he released that new forum on such short notice, yet without asking for security access.
He must've somehow hacked into our backend systems in order to install that forums software. I am truly shocked by this.
This incident is just another sign of how badly I am at this job. I hope that Head-Of-Security (Faustie) will force me to resign, as I am no longer qualified for this position. What a sad day.
(Sep 30, 2018, 08:31 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for being honest and for sharing your thoughts with us.
Bambo does a terrible job and we will make sure that he'll no longer harm the community in any way.
It is a shame that he released that new forum on such short notice, yet without asking for security access.
He must've somehow hacked into our backend systems in order to install that forums software. I am truly shocked by this.
This incident is just another sign of how badly I am at this job. I hope that Head-Of-Security (Faustie) will force me to resign, as I am no longer qualified for this position. What a sad day.
Yes quite clearly I also hope HR will demote and permanently ban Bambo for hacking into the systems! Hopefully you do stay Burnett and use this disgusting act of Bambo to broaden your knowledge Smile
(Sep 30, 2018, 08:35 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 30, 2018, 08:31 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for being honest and for sharing your thoughts with us.
Yes quite clearly I also hope HR will demote and permanently ban Bambo for hacking into the systems! Hopefully you do stay Burnett and use this disgusting act of Bambo to broaden your knowledge Smile

Quite frankly, I believe that HR are culpable in this matter. By allowing bambo to become a developer, their collusion led to this serious incident. Therefore, on behalf of the development branch, I will be personally speaking to both Enzyme and Overlewd, and demanding their immediate resignation.
Yes yes thank you for bringing this up.

While we at HR investigate this matter, Bambo has been permabanned 200 times so it will take him a while to unban himself even if he hacks back into the system.
oof

RIP me
John Jong, everyone's favorite brand of clownshoe.
Comedy gold.
haha xd

fuck off

Apex

The absolute madlad only went and did it
Bambo is a Nut job, and i bet he's a Eskimo Pie kid.