Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> 〖〗MinhajHaque〖〗
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: 〖〗MinhajHaque〖〗 (STEAM_0:0:111671151) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-30 15:50
Summary: I wanted to kidnap Mechanic Eddy (He nearly rammed me after I joined the server, that is IC reason.). A person sitting in the yellow car (simplex) saw it and called the police. I decided to escape (Eddy was unconscious), I entered the alley and started shooting Minhaj in self-defense. Minhaj changed Taser (that was in relax mode) to Shotgun while I was shooting him.

(I don't have time to edit the video, the action happens at the end)
Evidence: https://scr.hu/arlGjWP
What is the violation you are reporting? 

if it is FearRP then it wouldn't count as you have already started shooting at him, if you start shooting then FearRP doesn't apply unless they were some kind of warning shots which in your case and video seemed like they were shots directed to shoot and kill the officer.
 When you shot at me you did hit me a couple of times therefore I proceeded to try and get my shotgun out to save myself but ended up getting a tazer.
Also this could have been dealt with in game since there were staff but you decided to leave when you were cuffed on the floor and create this pr
Denied, no actual rule-breakage.