Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> heath legger (joker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: heath legger (joker) (STEAM_0:1:31977033) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-25 17:30
Summary: I went AFK, and I come back finding myself dead. I check the footage that I left running, and I find the accused randomly tasing me as well as RDM'ing me.

3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.
3.3 - Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). Think of reasons for your actions and what you do and ask yourself if it’s realistic – e.g running around the city punching everyone as the President is FailRP.
11.3 – You may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians. Corruption has limits and should benefit your character, it does not allow you to go around beating up citizens for no reason or making up completely random arrest warrants.
11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc).

Evidence: https://youtu.be/xgxD4orBZm8
Awaiting response from accused.

Deleted User 5617

I was chasing a guy who was firing at me with a gun, I stayed in cover and he missed me. I then chased the person but lost sight of him until I saw this individual who had the same playermodel as him, I assumed it was him so tazed him and beat him to death (as I'm corrupt and my life was already threatened by the firing I feel this was necessary, especially in the role I was). I'm quite new to the server but I think this is valid, ok thanks.

Deleted User 5617

I am not sure if this was the person who I was chasing but the playermodel was exact same so I made an assumption, apologies for this but I wasn't trying to just rdm and break a rule I made a genuine mistake. I would like to say sorry to Rydolph for my error in judgement and I will be sure to better brush up on my knowledge of the rules in future thanks
I'm calling blatant bullshit right here. You being "new to the server" makes no difference because on your profile it says you've had experience on cityrp on another server for a very long time, so you'd know that it was wrong.

None of what you described happened. At all. I don't even need to be not-afk to know that. In the footage given, there were no gunshots at all, nor were there any before the given footage - you're lying. 

I had not moved at all, so the tasing was random and unnecessary as I was not "resisting". Beating me to death is overboard as well.

You laughed throughout the murder, showing that you did it for no reason except for your own amusement. After the murder, you then walk away like nothing ever happened.

Apology not accepted.

Deleted User 5617

(Sep 26, 2018, 06:43 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]I'm calling blatant bullshit right here. You being "new to the server" makes no difference because on your profile it says you've had experience on cityrp on another server for a very long time, so you'd know that it was wrong.

None of what you described happened. At all. I don't even need to be not-afk to know that. In the footage given, there were no gunshots at all, nor were there any before the given footage - you're lying. 

I had not moved at all, so the tasing was random and unnecessary as I was not "resisting". Beating me to death is overboard as well.

You laughed throughout the murder, showing that you did it for no reason except for your own amusement. After the murder, you then walk away like nothing ever happened.

Apology not accepted.

I ran all the way from the car shop looking place across from the firestation, all the way around the nexus and then to where you were while chasing the shooter, this went on for about 5 or so minutes until i winded up where you were. you can hear me laughing yes, the ragdoll physics are funny af when you get knocked out, as I'm corrupt I felt me calling-in the beating and killing would have been a bit silly. I later on RP'd it as I was faking it was a gang-related murder to cover-up that I am a corrupt cop. I didn't originally intend to beat you to death but as I was hitting you one of the blows made the "??? dead" thing pop up so I was like "well shit" and went along with it - you can hear my reaction when I said "yikes" and that I'm "gonna call an ambulance". As for the "tasing (being) random" it wasnt, I was chasing someone on foot and then I see you, I didn't want to risk you or whoever I was chasing for opening fire either drawing a gun or running off again. I realize this was a severe slipup and lapse in judgement on my part, I accept any punishment given.
(Sep 26, 2018, 08:25 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 06:43 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]-Quote-

I ran all the way from the car shop looking place across from the firestation, all the way around the nexus and then to where you were while chasing the shooter, this went on for about 5 or so minutes until i winded up where you were.

So you're chasing someone and then 5 minutes later you taze me just because I have the same playermodel as him? Riigghhhhhhtttttttttt...

Deleted User 5617

(Sep 26, 2018, 08:52 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 08:25 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 06:43 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]-Quote-

I ran all the way from the car shop looking place across from the firestation, all the way around the nexus and then to where you were while chasing the shooter, this went on for about 5 or so minutes until i winded up where you were.

So you're chasing someone and then 5 minutes later you taze me just because I have the same playermodel as him? Riigghhhhhhtttttttttt...

The chase WENT ON for five minutes, i chased him from the car shop then around the nexus down the road, i turn the corner across from the PD carpark to where you were and hes nowhere to be seen besides from you so i assume it is you. Why are you being so pissy about it when im owning up to my mistakes and accepting my wrongdoings? You must be one of these guys who gets a kick out of being passive-aggressive or something because I'm being nothing but facilitative.
(Sep 26, 2018, 09:16 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 08:52 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 08:25 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]I ran all the way from the car shop looking place across from the firestation, all the way around the nexus and then to where you were while chasing the shooter, this went on for about 5 or so minutes until i winded up where you were.

The chase WENT ON for five minutes, i chased him from the car shop then around the nexus down the road, i turn the corner across from the PD carpark to where you were and hes nowhere to be seen besides from you so i assume it is you. Why are you being so pissy about it when im owning up to my mistakes and accepting my wrongdoings? You must be one of these guys who gets a kick out of being passive-aggressive or something because I'm being nothing but facilitative.

You're the one who seems to be getting pissy just because I'm not accepting your apology. Get over yourself.

Deleted User 5617

(Sep 26, 2018, 09:49 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 09:16 PM)Killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2018, 08:52 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]So you're chasing someone and then 5 minutes later you taze me just because I have the same playermodel as him? Riigghhhhhhtttttttttt...

You're the one who seems to be getting pissy just because I'm not accepting your apology. Get over yourself.

At this point I don't care about your apology, more your attitude you seem to have where you're acting very timid yet passive-aggressive. Not really mature at all. 

In-regards to the admin who is making the decision in regards to my punishment: I would like to apologize for my lapse in judgement and tell you won't happen again. I do believe I deserve some form of punishment for my mistake, that way I will have time to meditate on what I've done and in future know to better handle such a situation.

Cheers.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Difference is that I'm not putting up a false persona.

Deleted User 5617

(Sep 26, 2018, 10:03 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Difference is that I'm not putting up a false persona.

What are you talking about?
Approved.

You'd be expected to take more time to correctly identify an individual before killing them. Because you failed to do this, that's why we're here.

A two day suspension will be issued with a 3 hour Weapons blacklist for RDM.