Limelight Forums

Full Version: Thanos Car do do do do do do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armard, Viten, and I did a Thanos Car RP where we took a 1981 Ford F-150 and made it look like the Thanos Car and drove it around the map. Check out this YouTube Video of mine: https://youtu.be/EjuurNJPCOA
I swear to god I can't escape pissing baby shark.

The first time I heard it it was in April at a party and I was drunk so it was funny 

When it reached the UK Top 40 I turned that radio off faster than if it was playing the ISIS themtune in an EDL parade
All the errors... my eyes.
Suicide is a viable option upon viewing this video that i have helped to create
  Want to do it together.
Kill me now do do do do do do
(Sep 25, 2018, 08:59 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I swear to god I can't escape pissing baby shark.

The first time I heard it it was in April at a party and I was drunk so it was funny 

When it reached the UK Top 40 I turned that radio off faster than if it was playing the ISIS themtune in an EDL parade

I think, now that after such statement from Barkles, that this man should now be Poet Laureate for Limelight.
I know what I will watch tonight ^_^

Or????

(Sep 25, 2018, 05:56 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 25, 2018, 08:59 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I swear to god I can't escape pissing baby shark.

I think, now that after such statement from Barkles, that this man should now be Poet Laureate for Limelight.
[Image: pjJq476.png]