Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Quanni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Quanni (STEAM_0:0:83146709) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-24 18:10
Summary: 1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. If you suddenly have to go, inform the people you are roleplaying with via LOOC and give them a few minutes to conclude the RP. If you are unable to stay for those few minutes, we recommend that you go AFK instead of disconnecting and inform staff via @.
Evidence:
I honestly thought that you got an alert when you were about to die from lack off Oxygen. I used to play on FL and on FL you always get a pop up. and i thought it was the same non of the less.
 - Please explain.
Quanni, why was you in the water in the first place. Surely common sense is if you're in water, you're going to drown.
 I’ll be reviewing this tomorrow when I get home from work so might want to explain yourself.
To be honest I do not have any logical explanation to the actions that I did. I have nothing more to say about it
To be honest Quanni, we both know you drowned in that bit of water to avoid an RP situation. Now, I've looked on your record and you don't have much of a history so all I will do is apply 1 day ban.

Approved. 
- [L²] Brynn