Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. My name is Stephan, I'm 18 years old and I am from the Netherlands, ingame name Stephan Gray

I first joined LL all the way back at the split (2016) but got permanently banned within my first 25 hours because I was a little brat taunting a Moderator.Since then I have returned to Fearless RP where I have played for the past 3 months, however I recently found out that somehow my banned on Limelight was lifted. Due to finding that out I decided to return to Limelight.

In my first 10hrs back I have already noticed that this community seems much nicer and more acceptable of new players. Alot of people decided to help me in my first times in certain jobs. As an example I can use Police Officer, where I had no clue how to set my entire car up etc and someone took his own time to help me out Smile

It also seems like admins are much more involved. Within 10 hours I have had more positive run ins and talks with admins than in my 500hrs in Fearless.

So thanks for having me again guys, this time I wont get banned :p

Heart to the following for my first few hours (might forget some)

Good Birdey Wink
 Blast from the past Wink
 Thanks for helping me and the fun chats on discord  Thumbs Up
 Thanks for helping me with my Tech Issues  Thumbs Up
 Even though you forgot me  Sad !!

And ofcourse anyone whom I have RPed with since joining again, yer all great Wink! Just can't list everyone cause I don't actually know most of your names :S
Caw caw. Hello.
Wellcome back to Limelight
Welcome!
New phone who dis? Wink
(Sep 25, 2018, 02:35 AM)Oneshott Wrote: [ -> ]New phone who dis? Wink

You know who I am ;Wink

Thanks everyone for the welcomes Smile
Welcome 
Hello.
Allo Allo
Thanks guys Smile