Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, i'm Oneshott (Or Marco).

I am 23 years old and play all kinds of games really.

I've been playing Gmod RP since 2013 ish, mostly on Fearless RP. When the big admin split happened there back in the day i kind of quit Gmod for other games. Recently i came back into Gmod and was a little sad to see the state that server was in. I heard about LimeLight, the community that was started as a result of the split. I had heard vague things about it before (mostly bad) but decided to check it out for myself yesterday and today. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised. So far I have been welcomed with open arms by a lot of players and even moderators. Not to mention i noticed a lot of old names from back in the day.  , ,   , I am coming to find you and give ya a kiss. Probably plenty more that i can not think of right now. It has been too long.

Special shoutouts to      for being friendly and helpful moderators/admins that have already helped me a ton.
 was also a wonderful player who was friendly from the get go.

Hopefully I will meet more wonderful people as time goes on. 

See you on the server.
Welcome to limelight! It is always great to see experienced players joining.

I am sure you'll have a good time here.
Hey man nice to see you again! Hope you enjoy LL and hopefully see you around on the server!
Welcome.

You seem like a nice person, for once.

I RP as a politician, so I'm usually a dick but you know. I'm nice most of the time.
Hello! Big Grin
General Kenobi! You are a bold one.

Welcome!
Welcome sir, im bambo
Met you in-game had a normal chat for once

You seem a nice guy

Welcome to LimeLight Gaming!
Hello sir
Welcome to the video game.
quick, while you still can! RUN! DONT JOIN!

no but welcome and enjoy your stay on LL

the only person I'd be scared of is everyone
Welcome to LL

We are happy to have you Smile
I appreciate the warm welcome and all the kind words. Thanks everyone Smile
Bit belated but welcome back bud. Recognize the face!
(Sep 24, 2018, 10:01 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Bit belated but welcome back bud. Recognize the face!

If the welcome back is in regards to limelight, this is my first time here, if you recognize me from   Rolleyes the other place. Then thank you haha.
Pages: 1 2