Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: _That_._Fat_._Cat_._

Ban ID:7842

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () @[L²:M] oh its joley

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason:D/C to avoid RP (Arrest) + Bumped to 3 days since prior DC history.

Why should you be unbanned?: it was no where near my fault that I DC'ed my power had cut meaning my internet also shutdown.

Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/rJ1cZHT
The staff-members have received your unban-request, _That_._Fat_._Cat_._.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
In the scenario you described, the disconnect message would be Timed Out, not Disconnect by User.
Welp idek why it has but you can see that my AC power as been cut and I fingured out why, Basically my sister being the twit she is plugged a few thingys into one then filled them up causing the bracker to trip
As I was involved in the situation you got banned for;

IIRC I had a taser aimed at you and told you to move to the wall behind you. You told me to 'shut up' and did not abide by the order at which I decided to use the taser on you to move you to the wall manually. At this point you decided to disconnect before I was even able to get you back up. looked at the logs and, alongside your priors, felt it was probable you disconnected to avoid arrest/roleplay.
I banned you because from what I saw you DC'ed to avoid being arrested.

I know that sometimes it may not be your fault, but your power seems to go down everytime you are in an RP that sometimes gets you arrested.

The evidence you show for me, cannot actually input anything since you could've just turned off your power to make an UBR request.

Also like what Overlewd said, if you get disconnect because of your power, game issue or basically anything that means you didn't close the game yourself, it would say you timed out.
Message from Limelight Bot that posted this: Pls ither deny or accept this as I am now unbanned

-Limelight Bot
Press X to doubt. Denied.