Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Markus #TeamEvo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Markus #TeamEvo (STEAM_0:1:36038228)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-20 20:37
Summary: As soon as we, myself, Nemesis and ForceGhost, left the server the accused user starts making comments about us relating to islamic extremist groups. Accused is suspected of breaking rule 1.4.
Evidence: 

[Image: RvKBowc.png]

[Image: hpHIYd0.png]

Further evidence of admittance to the accused rule breakage:
[Image: QyimorJ.png]
I shouldn't be posting when I'm not involved.
The comment was meant in-character and I still agree with what I have said.
I knew this was coming and was going to post what is seen in the last screenshot, but Cole did it for me.

You are roleplaying as extremist terrorists in-character. If any of the staff ask the community about you guys,
they will say the same thing. Thought you were mature enough to talk to me about this topic rather than acting like
this, so I am deeply disappointed in you taking this IC issue out of character.
If this was an IC issue you should've spoken to us in character rather than waiting until we leave and saying it in OOC. There’s no excuse for this behaviour.
If the comment was meant to be in-character, why was it said in an out-of-character chat?

Also, when you say that Cole and Forceghost are roleplaying as extremist terrorists, what are you referring to? Givens Family?
I wasn't waiting for you to leave so I can talk behind your back. Nemesis left and I made a comment as a conclusion to our conversation with him, for which I was very glad to have had. I am sorry if what I said offended you. It was meant towards your characters' behaviour which I'm sure is not what you are like in real life.
Denied. This is way too little for it to be addressed.

This wouldn't fall under 1.4 seeing how he only expressed how he felt in a non malicious manner. There's no need to punish for this.