Limelight Forums

Full Version: Friet's skinning service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friet's Skinning Service

Lately i've got really deep into making Gmod vehicle skins, so I decided to open up a service where i'll make vehicle skins ready to use in game for free (rewards are always appreciated).

so just sent me a message on steam or reply to this tread with the type of vehicle you want and what type of skin you want on it (description, images,...)

All skins will come on a ready-to-use folder that you just put in your addons folder, NOTE: using these skins will work on Limelight but only for the people who have the skins in their addons, Since I make all the skins I will have them in my addons and will be able to see them in-game.

Here are some examples so far Smile

----------

[Image: 7zDHG4F.jpg]

----------

[Image: rzvpnnP.jpg]

----------

[Image: ePKI9T9.jpg]

----------

[Image: UMS76WN.jpg]

----------
Why arent you a contributor yet.
(Sep 20, 2018, 09:10 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Why arent you a contributor yet.

Could be a few reasons.  Been wondering this for a long time now, but I'm guessing he hasn't applied?  People like Fr!et can be trollish, but they also possess the ability to make meaningful changes here.  I wish he would apply / become accepted, even with our rocky relationship.
(Sep 20, 2018, 11:55 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2018, 09:10 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Why arent you a contributor yet.

Could be a few reasons.  Been wondering this for a long time now, but I'm guessing he hasn't applied?  People like Fr!et can be trollish, but they also possess the ability to make meaningful changes here.  I wish he would apply / become accepted, even with our rocky relationship.

at least one person sees my potential Sad
(Sep 21, 2018, 12:24 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2018, 11:55 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]

at least one person sees my potential Sad

More than one
 Everyone in here so far has.  You need to stand up and realize it.  Apply, if you're up to doing some shit.
(Sep 21, 2018, 09:45 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ] Everyone in here so far has.  You need to stand up and realize it.  Apply, if you're up to doing some shit.

Well I did make 2 suggestions that are under staff review so who knows. also made like 3 teacher apps but they all got declined so i'm not even bothering trying to apply again
(Sep 24, 2018, 03:15 PM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 21, 2018, 09:45 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ] Everyone in here so far has.  You need to stand up and realize it.  Apply, if you're up to doing some shit.

Well I did make 2 suggestions that are under staff review so who knows. also made like 3 teacher apps but they all got declined so i'm not even bothering trying to apply again

Teacher is different to contrib
It's friet's cringiness that prevents him from being a contributor.
(Oct 1, 2018, 11:16 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]It's friet's cringiness that prevents him from being a contributor.

you wut mr.sir
HI I Want A Skin For The SSA Suburban A Secret Service Police Skin Like This For My SSA RP's. Thankyou
(Oct 2, 2018, 12:03 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]HI I Want A Skin For The SSA Suburban A Secret Service Police Skin Like This For My SSA RP's. Thankyou

I tried to do it but the problem with the Suburban is that our suburban has the little 'suburban' tag blocking the logo and the white side panels aren't removable, so it's always going to block the Police text, also for some weird reason the front wheel arche bends wich makes it almost impossible for me to allign the black and yellow accents

[Image: XeH0Jeb.jpg]
Is this still open ? If yes, then I'd like to request this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...fire+truck

For this vehicle, this skin kinda
I hope you get the Idea. For the rear doors, just keep em red.
(Oct 2, 2018, 01:28 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Is this still open ? If yes, then I'd like to request this:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...fire+truck

For this vehicle, this skin kinda
I hope you get the Idea. For the rear doors, just keep em red.

I'll try my best since it's not a LW or TDM vehicle i'll have to find the templates for PV vehicles first,  i'll keep you updated
Could you make me and admin car skin please for this vehicle

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1130199748

Skin templates are here x
Pages: 1 2