Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resignation of Jono
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, will make this a quick one;

I've decided to resign from both Administrator and the Business team.

This has been a conclusion i've come to a few times prior, but have previously been convinced to stay. I've just moved to London, and am looking to take my career more seriously. I simply do not have the time to be involved in limelight to any large degree. This has caused conflict for me as when being involved in projects within Limelight, I like to lead aspects, if not have a heavy say.
 With very low activity on both the server and forums, in addition to being perpetually out of the loop on what is happening, I only feel as if I am causing a potential drag on internal processes.

I should add that the relatively recent to administrator was more of an ease-of-communication move as opposed to administrating the server. I did feel earlier in the summer that I would have more time, and would be able to do some grunt work on the server, but it never materialized.

I'm now faced with a lifestyle in which I have a limited number of hours in my week, and I don't feel I can dedicate any of that to Limelight as I have personally lost interest and passion in the community which I was once infatuated with. 

As a final statement of sorts, which is usually expected on these threads, I will say that the current team is doing a good job. There are some very exciting developments on the edge of being released, which have had some minor setbacks for a while now, but I am sure are worth the wait. I believe some aspects of the community are getting better, with a more active administration team, and better developmental processes. I think all the effort that has been put into this behind the scenes will payoff in the coming months, and for the rest of limelight's existence. 

It's been a great few years on Limelight, and there's been many great people i've met, too many to list personally. I envision Limelight growing much stronger in the near future.

So thank you all for being a part of this community, thank you to the staff team for doing what you do. Has truly been a pleasure.

Adios. Onwards to the future.

Sad Bye
See you soon man
</3

just another day in limelight, as another admin leaves the team, he looks back at everyone, waving goodbye.
Many thanks for all your work, Jono. You've been a great asset to Limelight and your input and constructive criticism has been valuable in many areas. Best of luck with your new career - if how you've worked internally here is any indication, I'm sure you'll do great.
Goddamn it, I didn't see this coming. Your work internally was amazing but obviously activity was a bit of an issue, ah well.

I'll miss you man, I'm sure you'll go far though.
Best of luck in the future man, take care.
See you later amigo
Nice meme. Sad

Seriously though, sad to see such a major player in the Limelight Staff, best of luck out there!
Bye Jono Sad
I’ve just come back and you’re leaving already? Cheers for all the hard work I’ve seen over the year Jono! Best of luck in your future!
Thanks very much for your work Internally . You will be missed bud.

Take care!
I wish you all the best, Jono. 

Goodbye Mr. Farage.
Thank you for your time and effort on LL.

I wish you all the best in life Jono Smile
Unacceptable
Pages: 1 2