Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Long Dong Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Long Dong Silver (since been changed to Tom)

Ban ID: 1297

Banned by: Noble ()

Server: Maybe 33x? I don't remember.

Ban Reason: Mass RDM, lying to staff. Not here to RP.

Why should you be unbanned?: It's been a good few years since my perm ban and I've matured a lot since then. I would like to return to the server and actually try playing with the intention to RP.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Tomm.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Since is no longer a staff member, I'll reach out to him and get him to comment.
That'd be brilliant, thank you.
As this situation happened almost 3 years ago I don't remember the specifics of what happened. While I have no say in unban situations I certainly have no issue with it here
I don't remember the specifics either I was probably being a bit of an FL fanboy at the time. Hopefully, this has helped come to a conclusion. Thanks for your reply .
Hi there Tomm,

Apologies for the delay in handling this as I've been on a break which ended late evening yesterday and as you can imagine I was quite tired from that.

I'd be happy to lift the suspension, however I'd like to enforce a general probationary period of 6 months. This would mean that if you were to break the rules within that timeframe, then subject to staff discretion, your permanent suspension would be re-enforced. This is because of the serious nature of the ban.

Do you agree to this or have any questions?
Yeah, that's fine with me.

Thanks.
Approved.