Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP]MrMaaze #TeamEvo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP]MrMaaze #TeamEvo (STEAM_0:1:127251248) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-19 17:17
Summary: Basically I was arrested for 'Child kidnapping' And Attempted bank robbery when I did nither of those. You can even check logs I was no where near the bank at the time of my arrest. I believe this was a false arrest due to me doing nether of those.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/sd2jGv8
-Involved-

I was the owner of the gun shop, police was called on you as people in the shop heard you say "Wich gun can kill people quickly" and such questions, then you went on with other claims

also arrests are in character, you should contact the president instead of making a pr
(Sep 19, 2018, 09:45 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]-Involved-

I was the owner of the gun shop, police was called on you as people in the shop heard you say "Wich gun can kill people quickly" and such questions, then you went on with other claims

also arrests are in character, you should contact the president instead of making a pr

Except when arresting people for a completely invalid reason with no benefit to the officer is called FailrRP?
(Sep 20, 2018, 08:12 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Except when arresting people for a completely invalid reason with no benefit to the officer is called FailrRP?

Asking a government worker wich shotgun can kill people quickest is way more than valid reason
Yeah, this is more likely to get denied, as said before arrests are IC only. Next time take it up to the president that you feel like you've been falsely arrested. I know it's a pain in the ass, but it is how it is.
(Sep 20, 2018, 09:04 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2018, 08:12 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Asking a government worker wich shotgun can kill people quickest is way more than valid reason

Hardly? It could be used for hunting animals. Something which is (generally) legal.
(Sep 20, 2018, 12:38 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2018, 09:04 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 20, 2018, 08:12 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Except when arresting people for a completely invalid reason with no benefit to the officer is called FailrRP?

Hardly? It could be used for hunting animals. Something which is (generally) legal.

Firsly, you're not anyhow involved in this situation
Secondly you're missing the point that he asked what gun can kill PEOPLE the quickest to a GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL
Firstly, you're not a government worker, if you're an arms dealer?
Secondly, awaiting input from the accused.
(Sep 20, 2018, 03:14 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, you're not a government worker, if you're an arms dealer?
Secondly, awaiting input from the accused.

Government worker passes were issued to all workers of Gun-X
Posting for MrMaaze as his Forum Acc deosn't Works:

So Hey, We the police on the server got called there from the Gun-X staff cause those guys asked to buy guns to : Raid banks whit it, And which the best weapon is for killing Leo,s And cause he said Also wanted to kidnapp a child, So as i said we got called there and arrested them for saying they wanted to do a bankraid, Cause im pretty sure if u are on the street u dont go to guys and ask "Hey Yo wanna raid bank? let's go in gunstore and ask which the weapons are for it!" Right?, Also Arrests are Delt ICly , If u feel like i made a mistake whit your arrest, contact The President Or the PD chief whos Chief ATM ingame.
As I said to an officer prior, they need to actually be doing a crime before they're arrested.

Asking questions about weapons isn't a crime. Asking "Yo' you wanna raid the bank?" isn't a crime. If he had pulled a weapon, sure.

However, this is a minor case, and should have been taken up ICly.

Player Report Approved. A warning has been provided above. No further action will be taken.