Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> irongaming12345
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: irongaming12345 (STEAM_0:0:121257458)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-16 23:55
Summary: Basically this mechanic assaulted me and my college then the officer and I tried to apprehend the suspect, And THEENNNN this guy comes out of no where with a shotgun and tells the cop to puts his hands up and I ran away since it wasn't at me then the cop did whatever he did... Then he started body slamming so I cuff him and you know try to apprehend him as you know he basically murder 2 people also he RDM'ed 2 people by shooting 2 people while they was injured then he runs off while I tell him to STOP as he was under fearp he kept running so I tried knocking him out using the ASP baton then my college shot him and I was telling him to stop, after that when the cop died he came back breaking NLR held me at gun point and cuffed me. Also he was backseat administrating as well as Fail Roleplaying.

Ps I did not mean to run them over I just needed to gtf out of there cause I knew if I didn't this guy was gunna arrest me for basically no reason well except me running like 2-3 people over...

PPS I when I hit the person in the pole using the ASP I was hoping it was going to knock them out...… I did not realise how injured he was and these two PS's are my fault and I take responsibility for that..
Evidence: https://youtu.be/mgtkp82j5AQ
Approved.

Accused will receive a 2 day suspension for excessive use of lethal force as a police officer by executing injured people.

Reporter will also face a 2 hour Weapons blacklist for excessive use of lethal force, by attempting to beat someone out of a pole. You know better than this, your "PSS" note represents that. Your probationary period won't be enforced on this count, but be much more careful in the future.