Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Your Name: I.T.D-EstelDP

Ban ID: 7752

Banned by: @[L²] Overlewd

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: FearRP, massive amount of priors.

Why should you be unbanned?: I have no idea why im making this, but my friend made me to, i guess because he cares.
Anyway i dont know if you are gonna believe this but i didnt do anything in purpose, everytime i try to have fun
roleplaying i will get my ass kicked by a random guy with a PR that doesnt make any sense, i mean sure u need to do ur
job by keeping this server cleared out of the minges but the thing is that there is still a lot of toxic people who
reports others for a simple reason that will get them banned for a lifetime delay, i tried my hard best to roleplay
as good as possible the last couple weeks and i was attended to stay roleplaying because it gives a satisfaction with
my gaming session and because i see everyone roleplaying around me, i joined events, all kind of roleplays, clans just
to feel that i fit in this community and to have fun by doing that. Trust me im not trying to ruin anyone's time in
this server, and u know a human is not a human without making mistakes in his/her life, and what i did are just mistakes
that i regret.  
I often slip out of my roleplay to see myself holding a gun infront of another guy's face who is already has his gun on
safe mode. I can assure you that if i get unbanned you will see a new me, a new me that will try to change i guess
and tbh in all my time that i spent in the server i tried to help as much people as possible but no one sees that
maybe because people looks at the bad side not the good one. I literally gave out alot of my cars, weapons, weed etc..
to random people that joins the server and i always try to help them with guiding them all the time to let them
have more knowledge and to realize that this server is better than Fearless or DarkRp servers and that they will have
a lot of fun here, so im technically not the "bad guy" who wants to ruin everyone's time or not roleplay like
some people and tbh thats why im donating for the server, just to keep it up with the others because i know that im
helping the server and i like to help.
I was getting ready for a big roleplay right before i got banned and i planned that the roleplay im making,
will include a lot of people in it just to help them improve and have as much fun as possible.
(its a passive roleplay, you might have seen the building in the build server i think from my report on apex)

That is all what im going to say, if i didnt get unbanned well.. too bad for me then to not be from this community
anymore and i will really miss the days that i spent in limelight and the days that i spent with my friends there
as well as with everyone. Have a good day folks!
The staff-members have received your unban-request, I.T.D-EstelDP.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Seeing how I made the PR, I feel it's appropriate to reply here.

Quote:Anyway i dont know if you are gonna believe this but i didnt do anything in purpose, everytime i try to have fun roleplaying i will get my ass kicked by a random guy with a PR that doesnt make any sense

The PR was completely justified and your offense was obvious. You pulled a weapon when I was looking directly at you, after having stopped you for claiming you were a hostage in your own car. 
[Image: XAZD5sl.png]

Quote:i mean sure u need to do ur job by keeping this server cleared out of the minges but the thing is that there is still a lot of toxic people who reports others for a simple reason that will get them banned for a lifetime delay,

I PRed you because you blatantly broke a rule. I have no control over the punishment. 

Quote:u know a human is not a human without making mistakes in his/her life, and what i did are just mistakes that i regret.  

The point of making a mistake is to learn from it. You have 10 bans, 6 of which are for fearRP, 25 blacklists, and 3 permanent warnings. You have had fair warning that a major punishment was coming your way if you broke the rules again. It happened, and this is the result. 

Quote:I often slip out of my roleplay to see myself holding a gun infront of another guy's face who is already has his gun on safe mode

If you are doing it often, maybe you should take a moment to think before you break the rules. It's not terribly difficult.
Quote:I can assure you that if i get unbanned you will see a new me, a new me that will try to change i guess and tbh in all my time that i spent in the server i tried to help as much people as possible but no one sees that maybe because people looks at the bad side not the good one.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. You were given a permanent ban. Permanent means an infinite amount of time. You weren't given a permanent ban to get unbanned a short time later. We have seen a terrible trend of people being permed and let go just because they apologized, but even the people who were permed and unbanned weren't unbanned after mere weeks.
In summation, just because you are sorry doesn't mean you should be unbanned. It has been 10 days, not a month, not a year, 10 days. A permanent ban should be just that, a permanent ban. You were banned and blacklisted more than enough to teach you the lesson that your actions have consequences. I don't have the power to be deciding force here (), but I definitely don't support an unban anytime soon.
Mistakes happen, but it's odd to make so many mistakes over the same rule, which is fairly simple at the end of the day and very important.

Perm was over  's issued Last Chance so would like to hear his input as well.
Yes that right i know that i made this mistake alot of times, but there was a big time difference between each one which approves my point, sometimes i forget how to be under FearRp but thats what messed me up, i dontknow if you will give me another chance but if u didnt then its ok because atleast i tried.
I can understand mistakes happen, but it gets excessive when 7 of your 10 bans are for FearRP. That's more than half.

What makes this time different to all the others? I'm struggling to see reason to support an unban when this has been repeated so often.
As I said before there was a big time or delay difference between each offense and I'm not doing it in purpose or something, besides I didn't repeat it every day or even every hour, each one got repeated from 3 to 4 months after the last if u know what I mean; and in that amount of time I will forget how to be like under FearRp hell, I will forget a lot of important stuff because I have a real problem with remembering, believe me, I'm not lying, there is a lot of things in real life that I forget after a while from when it happened. I found the solution for it tho (its taking notes all the time) for that but you will need to give me another chance and you will see how i can change as I said before! Have a good one!
I mean I don't break the rules often I just made a lot of mistakes when I was new to the server and thats what had me have a lot troubles but after that I kind of learned of some of it but I'm just still struggling with FearRp because i keep forgetting how to deal with it in the server  because it never happened to me in real life, but still i think there will be another possibilities to make my way out of the situation but
after i had a lot of hours in there server i didnt make that much of mistakes when im on.
And tbh im not really begging you to unban me, imjust explaining what is going on and what happened to me
After discussion, we offer you a reduction to a 1 week ban, 8 hour weapon blacklist, and being placed on general probation for minimum 6 months whereby any rule violations during that time which you would be punished for may cause reinstatement of indefinite ban. 

Do you agree to these terms?
I certainly do, thank you for the second chance
I actually already did the reduction back when the reply was made but forgot to close and archive the UBR. Oops.