Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban me pls xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: roxy

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7804[/font]

Banned by: [L²:M] Rocket

Server: rockford

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Massive Prop-Spam (6)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I didnt know it would crash the server, had no intention of destroying RP for other people, I was only with friends trying to show them what sound I found out it made by breaking tvs

Evidence: I dont know what to put here lol Xd
The staff-members have received your unban-request, roxy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The ban was issued because you violated the first prop rule which mentions how you are not allowed to abuse the ability to spawn props in anyway. 

Rule (6.1)
Quote:6.1 - Props are meant for building and for enhancing roleplay. Using props for other purposes may be considered abuse, for example using props to kill/push vehicles and players, using props to fly around, using props to block yourself or other players in an area. 

By spamming the TVs on the ground you abused your ability to spawn props, and as I mentioned it is in clear violation of the rule mentioned above. As of now I see no reason to remove the ban but considering your record I am willing to reduce it to one day if you are to promise never to repeat these actions again. The blacklist will stay. 

Prop-spamming could harm the server performance and might even crash some other player's clients and force them to leave the game, that is why it is not allowed to abuse props in that way.
I will never do such a thing again I promise big rocket. 
I will never again abuse my ability to spawn props I promise.
It would be great if you could lower my ban to 1 day Smile <3
*big kisses* xoxo <33
Approved for reduction. 

Ban will stay in record, blacklist won't be removed nor reduced.