Limelight Forums

Full Version: [STAGE 1]Fenian G's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

Application for Employment

Rockford Field Office

103-1 Cosmos St.

Rockford, Marion County

OR

OOC Section

Steam Name: [L2:RP] Fenian G

SteamID: (this is so we can contact you) STEAM_0:0:139686933

Number of bans: 5

Number of blacklists:6

What was the date of your last punishment?: The majority of them were back in 2016. as I was new to RP and Gmod. I have not been in any contact with admins since in a negative way. My last one was 04.04.2017

IC Section

About You

Name: Ed Heeran

Address: Dorm at the Fire Station 

Current Occupation: Lieutenant of EMS

Previous Employers: (including clans) CSA - MrMarsh & Fr!et 

Position-related Questions

Please answer the following questions in 200 words or less;

What is the ATF?:

The ATF is a law enforcement agency that targets the illegal use of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, along with explosive and bombings. The ATF also regulates the licencing of such products. 

Why do you want to be a Special Agent within the ATF?:
I Wish to pursue a career in the ATF due to the amount of crimes and threats that are currently surrounding Rockford. The rise in organised crime and threats upon good citizens is not tolerable. As a Lieutenant in the EMS  I have plenty of field work and experience. Therefore I would like to put my current career behind me and work more directly in stopping the developing menace.

To the best of your knowledge, describe the duties of a Special Agent within the ATF:

Conducting investigations, Surveillance, Raids, Searches, Interviewing suspects and testifying in court before grand juries.

Yes/No Section

Are you willing to commit to a thorough background check to receive security clearance?: Y (remove as necessary)

Are you willing to commit to a training regime?: Y

Do you understand the serious nature and irregular hours of this job, and agree to be appointed to any Field Office in the United States at any notice?: Y

Do you have any known medical conditions which could affect this job? If so, please describe below: N

Declaration

I hereby acknowledge that this is fully my work, written by me and no one else other than me. I hereby affirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all of the information in this application form is true and correct at the time of submission.

Sign: E.Heeran
Date: 14.09.18
Under Review.
Very sorry that’s this application hasn’t been responded to. I’ll try and find out the status of this for you.
wait is that you atlantis? :O
Yes, Its me. Hi   How are you? long time no see bud!! 

Thank you   I have been asking members around the server for any update, but I have had no response. I appreciate your update.
I’m really sorry about that - Faustin has been ill and my computer was essentially a paperweight for a few months. Should have your update later today.
Fantastic!  Thank you for your time in looking into this. Smile 
Sorry to hear about your computer. I bet that is horrible lol.
Approved for interview.
Could you please PM either myself or Judge to arrange your medical examinations.
Due to a lack of response from the applicant, we cannot approve this application at this time.