Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal - Kurdayeti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Kurdayeti

Ban ID: 6694

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet

Server: LimeLight City RP 2 Semi-Serious

Ban Reason: Last Chance Applied, insulting staff and community members in @.

Why should you be unbanned? I deeply apologize to everyone who has been affected by my immature and bad behavior. I was very immature at the time I was banned and I promise not to insult anyone again. I was banned 7 months ago and I have really changed now. I have now matured and grown up, I will be 18 in less than a month (6th October) and I admit to the mistake I did. 

I know it may be very hard to trust me and let me on the server again, but this is the best I can do. I really love the server, this is actually the best Garry's Mod server I have played in and I'm willing to do anything to come back to it.

I would like to have my last chance on this community and do the best out of it. I will RP more passively and in accordance to your rules. I have read the rules very carefully and thoroughly so I know all the rules now; no rule violation will be done from now on. It's all up to the staff if they should allow me in or not. The only thing I can do right now is to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Evidence: -

Kindest Regards,
Kurdayeti
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Kurdayeti.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Do you understand that for this to be approved, you would go back onto probation for the same reason as before, and that if you were banned again, it would be extremely difficult to be appealed?
(Sep 12, 2018, 09:35 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Do you understand that for this to be approved, you would go back onto probation for the same reason as before, and that if you were banned again, it would be extremely difficult to be appealed?

I understand.
Appeal approved. User will be placed back on probation.