Limelight Forums

Full Version: Doctor Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

b]Your Steam Name:[/b]
StrongestManlet 
Time/Date:
2018-09-10 19:00:47
Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:80752530
Name of Staff Member:
Doctor Internet 
Summary/Details:
He blacklisted me for an entirely valid RP situation without even reading, or concluding the player report.

This is nothing but evident abuse on his behalf 

Evidence:
Blacklist no. 76281
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-22929.html
I reported you ingame but I didn't think an admin was dealing with it. Maybe the blacklist was issued via my ingame report, since he didn't include the PR in your blacklist reason, and he hasn't commented on or concluded the report.
Firstly,
[Image: 2832ee8fde8f1c193ca51ed356bc607d.png]

Secondly,
Your punishment was issued on the basis of the ingame report. If you would like me to review the PR now, I shall do so.

Apex

(Sep 10, 2018, 11:43 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly,
[Image: 2832ee8fde8f1c193ca51ed356bc607d.png]

Secondly,
Your punishment was issued on the basis of the ingame report. If you would like me to review the PR now, I shall do so.
Firstly, this is because you didn't even try to investigate the issue in game; You took the "in game report" which is literally a 10 word piece of text.

Secondly, 
I still stand by the fact this punishment was invalid and I will be appealing it.
(Sep 11, 2018, 12:21 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]

Secondly,
Firstly, this is because you didn't even try to investigate the issue in game; You took the "in game report" which is literally a 10 word piece of text.

Secondly, 
I still stand by the fact this punishment was invalid and I will be appealing it.

Internet even stated on the PR that he looked into it

Doctor Internet Wrote:From what I can tell looking through logs, plus my prior investigation on the server, the arrest was valid, thus you had no RP reason to kill Dan.
Do you really think he would issue a 10 hour suspension on the basis of my 10 words without doing any investigation?

Apex

(Sep 11, 2018, 02:00 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 11, 2018, 12:21 AM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]

Secondly,

Secondly, 

Internet even stated on the PR that he looked into it

How much could he possibly "look into it" without even gaining my side of the story? He took the 2D side of your story and the choppy and hit-and-miss evidence that can be gained by logs, which literally only gives a basic timeline and that's about it.

Doctor Internet Wrote:From what I can tell looking through logs, plus my prior investigation on the server, the arrest was valid, thus you had no RP reason to kill Dan.
Do you really think he would issue a 10 hour suspension on the basis of my 10 words without doing any investigation?
Concluded.

Based on logs, video evidence, and the statements here and on the PR, I do not believe there was any inappropriate conduct by Doc.