Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> StrongestManlet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: StrongestManlet (STEAM_0:0:80752530) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-10 18:31
Summary: 3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players. The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton by a single corrupt officer.

He ran a stop sign and hit me, then murdered me while I was responding to a medical call, as a "raging alcoholic".
Evidence:

Apex

unable to respond to this currently, there is relevant background rp however.

Apex

Okay cool.

So you arrested me earlier for an entirely false reason and the government didn't respond appropriately to my demands for actions.

I was at a stop sign ; you rammed me and I got out and asked why.

So you arrested me for public disorder and dangerous driving. (Then added terrorist threats when I jokingly said I will come get you followed with "That was satire by the way")

Pretty funny when corrupt cops always seem to complain when their RP backfires on them.

Apex

How have you blacklisted me for this? When you haven't even read the PR.....
(Sep 10, 2018, 10:23 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]Okay cool.

So you arrested me earlier for an entirely false reason and the government didn't respond appropriately to my demands for actions.

So you arrested me for public disorder and dangerous driving. (Then added terrorist threats when I jokingly said I will come get you followed with "That was satire by the way")

Pretty funny when corrupt cops always seem to complain when their RP backfires on them.

You were in your GMC van. You stopped at a stop sign for a good 30 seconds. I started blaring my bull horn and you still failed to move. I began using the pushbar on my cruiser to push you out of the road. You got out and jumped on top of my car. I got a warrant for impeding the flow of traffic (blocking the road) and disorderly conduct (jumping on my car). Warrant came through and you told me you were gonna kill me so I unwarranted you and got a new one, adding terroristic threats towards PO. What's wrong with this arrest reason? I was not being corrupt.

And BTW you said terroristic threats wasn't a thing:
terroristic threat is defined as making a willful, unequivocal threat with the specific intent to cause people reasonable fear.

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/a...wyers.html

Apex

(Sep 10, 2018, 11:22 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

You were in your GMC van. You stopped at a stop sign for a good 30 seconds. I started blaring my bull horn and you still failed to move. I began using the pushbar on my cruiser to push you out of the road. You got out and jumped on top of my car. I got a warrant for impeding the flow of traffic (blocking the road) and disorderly conduct (jumping on my car). Warrant came through and you told me you were gonna kill me so I unwarranted you and got a new one, adding terroristic threats towards PO. What's wrong with this arrest reason? I was not being corrupt.

terroristic threat is defined as making a willful, unequivocal threat with the specific intent to cause people reasonable fear.

I said you wouldn't use the term in that particular sentence, you didn't just "push my van" you rammed it about 5-9 feet across forward, that isn't appropriate force. 

You abused your power and rammed my van for no reason other than "not moving" and then arrested me for complaining about it.

The video shown is my ambush on you using the ol' unexpected roadblock technique. (For reference)

Apex

(Sep 10, 2018, 11:29 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 10, 2018, 11:22 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

I said you wouldn't use the term in that particular sentence, you didn't just "push my van" you rammed it about 5-9 feet across forward, that isn't appropriate force. 

You abused your power and rammed my van for no reason other than "not moving" and then arrested me for complaining about it.

The video shown is my ambush on you using the ol' unexpected roadblock technique. (For reference)
Adding to this: There was no law that disallowed my actions so you arrested me for something outside the law.

Then the government ignored my request for justice.

It's not like I didn't give you guys the option to deal with this.7
The video shows you failing to yield to my red & blue lights while trying to respond to a medical call, ramming me, pit maneuvering me, causing me to lose control, then shows me trying to carry on and you executing me.

Apex

(Sep 10, 2018, 11:33 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]The video shows you failing to yield to my red & blue lights while trying to respond to a medical call, ramming me, pit maneuvering me, causing me to lose control, then shows me trying to carry on and you executing me.

No, I pulled out to block you and then execute you as a result; As a result of your earlier actions.
(Sep 10, 2018, 11:31 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 10, 2018, 11:29 PM)Apex Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 10, 2018, 11:22 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]You were in your GMC van. You stopped at a stop sign for a good 30 seconds. I started blaring my bull horn and you still failed to move. I began using the pushbar on my cruiser to push you out of the road. You got out and jumped on top of my car. I got a warrant for impeding the flow of traffic (blocking the road) and disorderly conduct (jumping on my car). Warrant came through and you told me you were gonna kill me so I unwarranted you and got a new one, adding terroristic threats towards PO. What's wrong with this arrest reason? I was not being corrupt.

Adding to this: There was no law that disallowed my actions so you arrested me for something outside the law.

Then the government ignored my request for justice.

It's not like I didn't give you guys the option to deal with this.7

If this is the case then why didn't you assassinate the president for accepting a warrant with 3 acts that are all "outside the law"?

Edit: Twice. I sent 2 warrants, both of which were approved. The first was for impeding traffic and DC (2 minutes), then when I added terroristic threats he changed is to 10 minutes, so he was obviously reading the warrants and giving dynamic jail times.
Under Review.
Player Report Approved.

From what I can tell looking through logs, plus my prior investigation on the server, the arrest was valid, thus you had no RP reason to kill Dan.

Blacklist was already issued in-game, and the evidence provided in this report has re-confirmed this. Blacklist will stand as issued.