Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] BountyHuntez101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] BountyHuntez101 (STEAM_0:1:107405039)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Sep-09 15:09
Summary: So the accused had Evaded Police on 2 Incidents so I decided to pounce on him while he was getting his car fixed at Shell. I told him to get out numerous times under Gunpoint while rammed the car. Then the accused fled, Failing to follow the orders he had while he was under Gunpoint and running. This violates rule -

2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP. You may not run away from someone who has you under FearRP and is pointing a gun/taser at you, unless they specifically order you to.
Evidence:
-Involved-

I was indeed there and while VIVZZ kept him under gunpoint I attempted to break him out of the vehicle.
I did so and then tried to hop into the driver seat as I knew that he was going to get back in even while under gunpoint and drive away. I accidentally hopped into the back seat and was afraid to get out of the moving car for obvious reasons.
Approved.

A two day suspension will be issued for FearRP breakage.