Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [C3] Dan

Ban ID: 7769

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: Arguing in OOC, already told to stop twice. You should have picked it up before I turned OOC off.

Why should you be unbanned?: There is a blatant lie in the ban reason. I was never told directly to stop arguing in OOC. I was in OOC "arguing" about an apparent fearRP breaking that I committed against . Looking at the screenshots, the only time Internet addresses me is when he says "Dan. Let's not start the evening with such comments." (2:18 PM), towards my joking "eat my ass" comment towards Wesley (You can see he responds with "when and where"). Internet sends a general warning over OOC, "Then I'd suggest taking it out of OOC." (2:20 PM), but it is clear that he is addressing 'StrongestManlet', who was stating that metagaming was occurring in OOC. Internet's comment comes right after a string of "Mr Manlet, if a rule has been breached, I'd suggest making an @ call."'s from Internet, following a rebuttal from Manlet. "Then I'd suggest taking it out of OOC." is clearly directed towards Manlet's comment directly above Internet's.

Most of this ban reason by Internet is a complete lie. 
Arguing in OOC: Sure, I was debating in OOC about a fearRP breakage. Many people were "arguing" at the time.
already told to stop twice: Blatant lie. Look at the screenshots. The only time Internet addresses me directly is regarding my comment towards Wesley, Not regarding the 'argument'.
You should have picked it up before I turned OOC off: I said one thing once OOC was turned back on. "Keep it out of OOC". This has NOTHING to do with any of the situation. Nothing to do with the argument. Nothing to do with the "eating ass" comment. it was a whole separate comment. I did not continue anything.

I attempted to contact Internet after I got banned:
Internet even contradicted his ban reason over Steam. "I told you directly once.". The ban reason states "already told to stop twice.". He told me directly about the "eating ass" comment towards Wesley. After he turned OOC back on, he claimed I "continued again". I did not bring up the comment towards Wesley since I said it. 

In case you didn't get the point. I was not warned for arguing once. 

I was not the only one "arguing": An argument requires 2 sides. If I'm guilty, someone else is guilty too.

Evidence: Taken from the discord OOC relay:

This is how the "argument" started, by the way:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Dan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello, my name is Bismo.

I think Internet is the best administrator on Limelight.
I also like to post on threads, for which I have no right to post on.

Don't do what I do.

Apex

strongestmanlet here

Doc was speaking to me about a little OOC whinge & moan I was having and told ME to stop only.

I don't recall anyone else being address and I welcome Doctor internet to prove me wrong on that point.
I am spaghetti that misinterprets Overlewd's edited forum rules.

Anyway, seems the ban has been removed. Soooo... approved?

-Overlewd