Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allowed or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playng on the server for a while now. And i have figured out the bets way to make some money. The best way is weed. Now Some would say that weed is considered contraband. I talked with a few staff member and 1 said that weed could be legal. Now the rules say that you can't change the perma law. The first perma law says that contraband is illegal. Now this doesn't make sense since weed is considered contraband. I asked if i was the president and made weed legal can i then plant weed ( as president)? The staff was unsure and some had other opnions. Now my question is: if i made weed legal, cna i then gorw it as president without violating the rules?
You can’t spawn weed pots or seeds as the president so no.
Weed is not considered contraband. Weed can be made legal with a law if the president so chooses, regular contraband (money printers, drug labs) cannot be made legal.
Since weed is not by default contraband, and the fact the president can make weed legal, the possibility for a president operateing a government sanctioned farm exists.

They would just need to outsource their pots from non gov people and hire non govs to maintain it.

Mind you i would expect this facility to be burned to the ground the moment it is discovered by any crime groups.
Le questions have been answered!

Feel free to make another support thread if you need any more help!

:)